Withdrawing large amount of money

Which Brokers are good to use if your trading large amount of money and Withdrawing 200k a month?I´m for now using Oanda i love their simple platform can i keep using them if i start withdrawing 200k a month?If not wich Brokers should i use?

Better say us the methods u are using to be able to withdraw 200k a month, will you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Risk Managing,Strategy and 300k balance.:smiley:

Are you joking? If you really can withdraw 200k a month, I don’t think you have time to ask here :smiley:

1 Like

[I]Genuine[/I] brokers. [U]Not[/U] counterparty market-makers.

In case you’re unfamiliar with these terms, a genuine broker is someone who executes trades on your behalf in the underlying market (in the case of forex, that’s the interbank market): they’re simply providing a service in exchange for a commission. They’re not themselves directly involved in the transaction and have no incentive for their clients to lose. A counterparty market-maker is someone [I]pretending[/I] to be a broker who actually holds the other side of his own customers’ trades, while also holding their deposited funds and both making up and interpreting all the rules governing every trade.

I don’t know what size fund you’ll be trading with, to be withdrawing $200,000 per month, but obviously many millions, at least.

You might want to do a little research about the previous business history of Oanda’s owners, what happened to their last brokerage, what happened to their clients’ money, and so on, before entrusting many millions to them? Just a suggestion!

I’m extremely surprised to see someone who will clearly be depositing many millions contemplating using a counterparty market-maker as a broker. (Unless you’re envisaging that you’ll be able to withdraw $200,000 per month regularly from a broker [I]without[/I] depositing many millions? In which case the whole conversation isn’t worth having … ).

Suggestion: Interactive Brokers (they’re genuine brokers: your dealing-costs there might also be far less than they’d be at Oanda).

1 Like

^
Also agree with your suggestion. IB are geuine broker for large fund traders with minimum deposit from 3k$. 200k is not a big deal with them.

Why not?I can withdraw 200k a month but i dont have the balance right now to make that cain of money.I will grow my ballance and hopfly one day i start Withdrawing 200k a month.My question was will i be able to keep using Oanda Withdrawing this cain of money?

Thanks for your detailed answer.I will not deposit millions i will grow my account until i reach the Ballance i need to be able to withdraw 200k a month.I know that Oanda is a market-maker thats why i ask if 200k a month was to much for them.I guess it must be…i will take a look on Interactive Broker and other Genuine brokers.

Look for regulated brokers first and then for those that have the least amoount of compaints against them - should be a good enough filter. And good luck with achieving your goals.

Another huge key is to make sure you check the broker’s regulation. Just because they have it listed on their site doesnt mean it exists, is up to date, nor does it mean there are not serious issues with it. Also understanding what they are registered for means you can understand exactly what they are doing. Hope this helps…

Another important thing to remember, everyone here is trading $1BUSD every second with 2000000% profit and will be quick to complain on the internet when their broker walks away with the $1BUSD they deposited, but they never report it to the regulating agency, why? My guess because there are huge holes in the story. So even with complaints AND recomendations, take them equally with a grain of salt. Understand there could be a different picture painted than the one you are looking at.

1. Make sure the company is regulated
  2. Do not use a market maker, only STP or ECN broker
  3. Ask up to what amount your money is insured.
  4. Expect VIP treatment – because any client depositing that much, should have the carpet rolled out.

if find a good broker, 200k a month is not a problem,
but the problem is with your local bank - at least how it is work in my country-

in my country , if i recieve more than $100k wire transfer a month , the Bank of Indonesia will do some screening , and hold that funds,

My Bank is not a problem they love Money has much as i do:)

1 Like

Since you’ve bumped the thread today, Lavourah, and I see it was over 2 years ago that you said that, I was wondering how it’s working out for you, so far?

Have you got anywhere close to withdrawing $200,000 per month?

You’re missing the point, my friend.

Nobody with an account anywhere near the tens of millions that you’d need, to be able to withdraw $200,000 per month would unnecessarily be using a market-maker as a “broker”, would they? They’d trade somewhere like IB with spreads of 0.1 pips instead. (In fact they’d trade futures instead, not spot forex!).

1 Like

Its working great but i still did not reach my goal wich is now above 1 million dollars a year.I am still using Oanda but i will change brokers at some point.Today i am alot better then i was 2 years ago more experient,better strategy and enjoying my life has a trader.