World Clock for Forex

Do you know what would be really cool? If I had a floating world clocks on my desktop while I am trading. If anyone knows of a shareware / freeware app like that please post it here.

I am constantly reading Forex post that are posted in various GMT times and it would be cool to easily translate it into my EST. Thanks in advance…

Search for Qlock

Forex Clock | Forex Session Times | Forex4Noobs

This one is fairly cool–don’t know if it is what you want, tho.

Potaire

Thanks dude, no, I wasn’t looking for a site but more of a floating clock / app that when I trade I can compare time as I read various sites.

I use Qlock too, its brilliant. You can have as many clocks as you want, whatever size and color you want and put them anywhere on your desktop.

Thanks a lot. I will check it out.

I also like qlock, it is probably the best for free. If you use the firefox browser they have a nice add on that lets you set diferent time zones in the bottom of the browser. That way you don’t have to switch back and forth to the desktop. It is a nice feature if you use that browser. Also there is a microsoft app that lets you set up to five time zones and it will reside in your taskbar window alongside your system clock. You just mouse over it and see your various times. If you don’t need more than five settings it is pretty convenient. I don’t use windows 7, but I believe if you have that you can also set multiple system clocks for different times, not sure how it works with your system settings.

cool, thanks.