World Cup thread

Croatia! CROATIA! HAVE WON! :partying_face: :croatia:

Great game.

But I hope you’re watching NED v ARG!

Drama drama drama!!!

Best World cup of all time for entertainment/drama

:argentina:. :argentina:. :argentina:. :argentina:

:netherlands: v :portugal: . wc 2006 was also a heated battle with a lot of violence and sending offs.

2 Likes

:morocco: 1 :portugal: 0
Did you see that? The Portuguese keeper Costa gifted :gift: the ball :soccer: to Moroccan striker En-Nesyri. who headed the ball in to score. Instead of going between the ball and attacker to catch the ball in-front of the attacker, Costa tried to go catch the ball behind the attacker, who headed it in. Costa isn’t that dumb which means this match was scripted.

:fr: 2 :eng 1 . Kane misses the second penalty to give England a chance to equalize, instead he skies it. Normally, Harry Kane is very good at penalties with lazer precision strikes and scorching hot shots, he never misses. Another example of collusion ?

1 Like

It was baffling why Saka was taken off, when the French defence clearly, could not handle his pace and trickery

1 Like

:argentina: 3 :croatia: 0 . Messi has become a live wire and he finally looks super hungry to win the trophy, giving stellar performances to help progress his team to the final. He is virtually unstoppable when in the mood. An opportunity to complete his trophy list to declare himself better than Ronaldo.

1 Like

Amazing he having his best world cup at 35 playing with freedom

I think maybe there was an injury.

What a performance. So much better than CRO today.

Does Morocco stand a chance against France? I have to believe yes since they’ve come this far.

They have nt said on the British media. Southgate should have brought Rashford on earlier too with his pace.Similarly Holland had Argentina on the rack with the long ball tactics last 10 minutes of normal time,then bizzarly reverted back to sitting back and playing it on the floor

odd

Let hope it’s a good game be nice to see an upset, good luck Morocco

:fr: 2 :morocco: 0 , France have shown why they are champions, with Mbappe shining to assist the second goal, he dribbled the whole defence to pass the ball to Muani who scored. Now it’s clash of the titans in the final. Messi against Mbappe.

Same old faces in the end :weary::weary:

Wow, best World Cup I’ve ever watched. Mbappe perhaps taking the reins of the outgoing Messi. The goalies this tournament were truly world class.

The back and forth was stressful and France finally got into the game midway through the second. And they almost pulled it off, if it wasn’t for Martinez in extra time.

Women’s WC is next!

1 Like

Yeah - Good game - I Felt the Ref was Biased as per the England game - but hey the Arby-Bargies were good enough to overcome the Froggies’ extra man !

Who cares ?

1 Like

Some men and women who were born from a woman are fans, but not all.

True Manliness

I care. Great game play from the top teams.

Gracias.

1 Like

This was probably one of the best matches I have seen in my life. :clap::grinning:

1 Like

I agree. The best “final” I’ve had the pleasure of watching.

The last match impressed me. I sat in suspense until the last moment and didn’t know who would win.