World Politics, Good Or Bad

okay, the rest of the world won’t know the truth because of that, got it

thank you.

so you are willing to withhold the truth?, people lives are at stake, if some people see your side maybe they are willing to take a different stance on the issue

Yup. i sure would and i sure will.

okay, it is what it is.

Time for a little laughter

Sir John Falstaff the fat jovial somewhat unscrupulous knight in Shakespeare’s

…and this is awesome… game of thrones, best scene…

…and this is kylie minogue ( cant get you out of my mind)

1 Like

Today should see a de-escalation.

US Navy has sent a destroyer to the South China Sea, Japan’s Air Force on alert - they scrambled fighter planes in response to air activity from a Chinese aircraft carrier.

The Chinese military say they have been rehearsing “sealing off” Taiwan by both sea and air.

1 Like

I’m curious how you could possibly know that.

China is really nothing to mess with. Their army is beyond dangerous and they already have hundreds and hundreds of thousands if not millions of Chinese soldiers already living here in the United States.

But keep in mind that China does not need to invade the United States to take control of the United States China already manufactures everything in every Walmart every Best buy every Target so China already owns US they make the iPhone they make every television just they make everything and they leave here already they run all the Chinese buffets they already own this place Chinese and Muslims.

China manufactures goods for half the world and American companies import them because they are cheaper to make in China, that doesn’t mean they own america.

Who else is going to run a Chinese buffet?

The point that I was making is the China does not need to invade the United States because they are already here their footprint is so large.

In the above video it shows Chinese people have established their own version of Beverly hills where they come here get their first green card and they buy a $5 million house that’s custom built from the ground up.

They are extremely wealthy.

And as I pointed out they manufacture pretty much everything at Walmart Best buy Target everything so for practical purposes every dollar that goes through the cash register at Walmart $0.65 belongs to China I’m making that number up obviously but it’s large.

Regarding these Chinese buffets I have long suspected that they have living quarters downstairs they are not stupid they are extremely shrewd business people.

By taking over the buffet business they have taken over a sizable percentage of the United States restaurant business.

So my point is the Chinese army is already here they’re not going to launch nukes but if you see Chinese people leaving the country and all the buffets are closed you better hide.

Chinese is literally the new white and for practical purposes they now run this country between them and Islam they run everything

Chinese are using similar tactics that Islamic terrorists used with Western hostage executions…

Nobody could work out why the hostages were so calm during the videos before their beheadings… It was eventually revealed that they had been subject to 15-20 mock executions for weeks before finally being slain…

Lulling them into a false sense of calm that the last one was just another rehearsal…

If/When the China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) does strike… Taiwan’s defence and no doubt the United States inadequate forces will more than likely be caught napping in the belief that it’s just another invasion rehearsal.

As it stands, woke US Forces cannot stop a CCP Spy Balloon crossing their entire continent…!!

What hope do they have against stopping the PLA crossing 100 miles of water…??

1 Like

He was a Real Knight and also led men in time of war - reasonably successfully if I recall. Supposedly he was a womaniser and drinking man - if you blow up my avatar you will see him depicted as such - comfortable in the presence of Royalty and rarely fazed by a situation.

The nickname was given to me briefly by a Computer geek with a sense of humour (something of a rarity in my experience) - but I was somewhat flattered and stuck to it.

Many a time - our avatars and screen names point towards some truths in our characters - and yours Small Paul seems derived from a character in Game of thrones causes me to wonder what characteristics you have in common with him ?

1 Like

You only get my attention when you follow me thread to thread trolling me

Dude, I’m stuck in your head, doesn’t that bother you?

Can I ask what point in your life you’re going to move on from me?

You flatter yourself

1 Like

don’t bother me and I promise I won’t flatter myself

Projection

1 Like

Isn’t it better to let go of me and live a happier life elsewhere?

How is Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, faring so far?

British Prime Minister urges Northern Ireland politicians to go back to work

LONDON — U.K. Prime Minister Rishi Sunak praised the bravery of political leaders who struck the Good Friday peace accord 25 years ago Monday, as he urged Northern Ireland’s current politicians to return to work.

While the peace deal largely brought an end to 30 years of hostilities, the Northern Ireland Assembly has been in limbo for more than a year since the main unionist party pulled out of the government to protest new post-Brexit trade rules for Northern Ireland.

Sunak discussed the importance of compromise in reaching the April 10, 1998 peace deal and called for redoubling efforts toward economic opportunity, prosperity, and stability.

“It is a promise we must continue to fulfill,” he said. “So we must get on with the business of governance.”

Sunak is set to greet U.S. President Joe Biden when he arrives Tuesday night in Belfast for a four-day visit to Northern Ireland and Ireland. The White House said Biden would mark the progress since the agreement was struck and underscore Northern Ireland’s economic potential.

The U.S.-brokered deal got Irish republican and British loyalist paramilitary groups to lay down their arms, largely ending the violence known as “the Troubles” that claimed 3,600 lives. It also ended direct British rule and set up a power-sharing government for Northern Ireland.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/europe/2023-04-10/british-pm-northern-ireland-politicians-9761007.html

It will take 50 years for an authentic investigation of this tragedy to take place.

Shocking statistics have insurers on Wall Street alarmed. Edward Dowd says it’s time for a national discussion over the latest threat to American’s health.

A Spike in Mysterious Deaths - Why are Young People Suddenly Dropping Dead Worldwide?