World's largest bitcoin broker expanding to the US today - bitFlyer

Another sign that Bitcoin is here to stay. bitFlyer is approved in 41 states starting today, only support BTc transfer and bitcoin/USD pairs.

At launch bitFlyer’s U.S exchange will only support bitcoin/USD pairs, but “plans to expand its cryptocurrencies to include altcoins such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash and more”.

Right now the exchange only supports deposit and withdraw via bitcoin and USD wire transfer, which means early users will likely be institutional or high net worth investors. Eventually the exchange wants to add additional forms of fund inflow and outflow like ACH transfer, making it easier for the average consumer to deposit or withdraw cash.

Full article below.

Just registered an account. Confirmation was a bit wonky, and I asked for a password reset email as the confirmation process didn’t work. But I’m in!

1 Like

If somebody offerd to give you 100k cash 100k bonds 100k gold or 100k bitcoin which 1 would you choose last.?

You mean what’s worth the least? We’d have to make some assumptions about the information you provided to answer that…

NO which would You choose least. ?
there all worth the same amount in my example?
its just a simple question of what YOU regard as being more valuable i suppose.
I think crypto’s very unstable. overpriced. !!
but on the other side very volatile lots of opportunities for now.
If US FED is involved might be worth trading.:wink:

I agree with you, it is overpriced and decentralized.

I would go with gold, cash, bonds and then bitcoins. Stocks were offered I would put them third.

I think there is big issues with Crypto’s. a lot to do with security and misuse,

But the sheep will follow there herds won’t they.

1 Like