Would you be Satisfied With 10% per month on your 100 million?

As the title says If you have 100 million dollars right now would you be content with earning 10% per month on that?
I certainly would, and I am sure a lot of other people would as well. Now if you invest two hundred dollars in the forex market would you be content with that same 10% per month on your investment? The answer to that simple question may give some insight as to why so many people fall victim to the forex market and end up in that 90 odd percentile.
Think about it and share your response. It just might help a fellow trader out there.

1% is more than enough for me having said that, when it comes to reality, it would have been different case of course.! :slightly_smiling_face:

if it’s certain, probably the offer is lit, provided it gon be dropping

Yes the underlying point is correct you need to be realistic in trading. Once you have patience to grow your capital you can see massive returns

We can start getting more profits when our trading plan is good and acceptable.

10% on 100 million will be a lot of money so everyone would be satisfied with it but $200 will be nothing in comparison and with such profits it will take years to accumulate wealth.

I believe that’s the point of this post :slight_smile:
Thinking in dollars instead of relative values makes your trading psychology highly dependent on account balance you have.
Making 5$ from 100$ consistently is good result. 5% return on trade is good regardless of amount, if done with proper risk management.
When you look from perspective “5$ is nothing” then you set trap for yourself - either you will risk more than reasonable or you will wait with learning to trade until… you can lose more while learning (with larger account) :wink:

If you can make 10% consistently - your problem is only to increase your account. That said, trading forex is not only way to increase account balance. You can usually save some money by proper personal budgeting or doing some additional work (create internet content, sell some old stuff etc.).

1 Like

You have saved the day. I was beginning to think no one understood the nuance of what was in the post.

It’s not that of a nuance. It’s common sense basically. Yet useful to remind :slight_smile: Cheers!

Of course I will be, in fact why would there be a reason not to be satisfied with 10% profit, and that too on 10 million?
Moreover, this is a good topic to dream about at night and smile. Haha!