Www.babybips.com

Hey,
Am Charles Kahuma, a civil engineering student at Makerere University. I am doing a diploma programme but currently home because of the lockdown implemented in Uganda for about 42days.
I am very good at falling in love with anything that makes me a smarter and wealthier person.
Ive been taking majors in subjects that comprise of science and technology so i am not really good at trading but since i have joined this platform that has men that look like lions in the jungle ready to carry down any problem they come across…i can surely say am blessed and i beleive i will be a different after a polite period of time communicating with you guys.
A certain good man out there introduced me to forex trading and said himself, “You will learn to have more mature conversations that involve talks about the depth and width of world economics.”
Peace and love
:heart::heart::heart:
Bambino🌴**

REGRET NOTHING🚨

Welcome. Start your education process by pressing the green button above. Take it easy, one step at a time, see if it suits you and your lifestyle. If so, prepare yourself for at least six months of hard work to become proficient.

1 Like