XAUUSD Leverage Trading

Hello guys, am new to forex trading.I wana ask a question about leverage trading.if i have a 100$ balance with 100:1 leverage trading gold only, whats the max lotsize that i can place and how many dollar i make per 1 dollar example from 2300$ to 2301$, and thank you.

i think the contract size for gold is 100 always, considering that, the price for opening each lot will be 230,000. with that leverage you can then open 0.04 (almost max margin) lot and with that change you will earn 4000 USD. interesting that the leverage is that important aint that? with the leverage that i usually use (1:3000) you can open 1.3 lot with that much of funds and then you will get 130000 USD if the price change is that :smiley:

Sorry i didnt understand that much can you give me some calculations?

Leverage doesn’t matter with such a small amt of money. You can have 100x leverage, increase buying power from $100 to $10,000. Buy or Sell $10,000 worth of Gold, Gold moves either 1% against you and you lose everything or profit… Gold moves about 1.5-2% a day though so… red or black.

3 Likes

Here is the page that will actually help you the most, if you read it carefully:-

1 Like