Xiao Swing & Scalp Trading

Hi all :slight_smile:
I try forex trading for almost a year and never with success. Just as about anyone beginner i tried various robots. First, free later commercial. Then, followed the various indicators and systems. Again, first free and then commercial. I calculated that for the whole year, i paid for all the robots $380 and other $265 for systems which usually contained only a bad guide with screenshots. I lost a total of almost $2000!! Almost $1300 because of stupid robots and systems lost on a live account.

Now, two weeks i trade on a live account with commercial multi system and the results are great. First, i tested the system on a demo account a week, but the results and use gave me a confidence that i was already a week started into live trading.
I trade with the current system yet only when i have time. Sometimes several tens of minutes, sometimes half a day. Unfortunately the system which i bought includes only templates for three pairs, so i can trade only eurusd/gbpusd and usdjpy. But amazing is choice trading techniques. For example, when a weak trend i can only scalp. And what is the main thing. For the first time i’m not nervous from trading because trading is not risky :slight_smile:

Result first week (March 18-22): +127 pips / -11 pips loss
Result second week (March 25-29): +193 pips / -18 pips loss
Every weekend i add more weekly results.

This week was amazing :D:D
I traded only eurusd by swing technique approx. 3 hours per day.
Mon, 04.01.13: +27.5 pips / -0 pips loss
Tue, 04.02.13: +13.7 pips / -0 pips loss
Wed, 04.03.13: +9.8 pips / -10.3 pips loss
Thu, 04.04.13: +69.4 pips / -0 pips loss
Fri, 04.05.13: +79.2 pips / -0 pips loss
Total: +199.6 pips / - 10.3 pips loss

If your results are that great, what kind of drawdowns are you experiencing on your account. Start a fxbook or zulu account so we all can follow you. I am preaching risk reward being very important on zulu and to not paying so much importance to winning percentage. I have a current live account on there to prove to everyone there can be success in trading. Dont believe the naysayers who claim 95% of traders lose in forex.

What kind of drawdowns is not important for me because i comply strictly stop loss (mpf) by the rules of system, and it is important for me :slight_smile:
I also do not believe the naysayers who claim 95% of traders lose in forex.

Here are the results of the past week.
I traded again eurusd by scalp technique, and one trade per day, and this time only one hour per day.
Mon, 04.08.13: +14.2 pips / -0 pips loss
Tue, 04.09.13: +0 pips / -5.6 pips loss
Wed, 04.10.13: +12.7 pips / -0 pips loss
Thu, 04.11.13: +27.7 pips / -0 pips loss
Fri, 04.12.13: +10.4 / -0 pips loss
Total: +65 pips / -5.6 pips loss

Best week so far!!!:slight_smile:
I traded eurusd by swing technique all week. Some positions i held exceptionally even overnight (rollover:15:).
Mon, 04.15.13: +22 pips / -6.3 pips loss
Tue, 04.16.13: +30 pips / -0 pips loss
Wed, 04.17.13: +116.1 pips / -0 pips loss
Thu, 04.18.13: +17 pips / -0 pips loss
Fri, 04.19.13: +34.3 / -15.3 pips loss
Total: +219.4 pips / -21.6 pips loss

hi. can you elaborate more on this multi system (elite standard) you were saying. thanks

No Doubt… This guy is trying to sell some strategy for $269.00. He neither attaches his myfxbook link nor posts screenshot of his account history page. He is just claiming to be a big winner collecting massive number of pips. Anybody can claim to be a pip gainer without any supporting proof.

If his claims are genuine then, he will definitely show us the results (either with myfxbook link or with screenshot of his gains) and will explain the strategy used for this big catches. Till then, I request newbies, not to purchase this system spending money. Let us hope for the best.

yes Bijoymj it all sounds a bit iffy to me

I’m disgusted of you:(. You have no right to insult me!:58: I only wanted to join the forex community friendly people and write trade journal. Now i see that i made a big mistake. I never thought that what envy and paranoia can have some:(. I do not understand why i had to prove something to someone or even show LIVE! statement. This is a joke? You are my wife or taxman? This forum is not called “FOREX CONTEST” or “FOREX INSPECTION”. NO! This forum is called “Trade Journals.” I’m very disappointed from babypips.com so i ended with this topic and i will keep my trade journal to write in excel. Link to the system that i use i deleted it for peace of your paranoid mind.
I wish you good luck in your DEMO trading :D.

[QUOTE=“Xiao;481361”]I’m disgusted of you:(. You have no right to insult me!:58: I only wanted to join the forex community friendly people and write trade journal. Now i see that i made a big mistake. I never thought that what envy and paranoia can have some:(. I do not understand why i had to prove something to someone or even show LIVE! statement. This is a joke? You are my wife or taxman? This forum is not called “FOREX CONTEST” or “FOREX INSPECTION”. NO! This forum is called “Trade Journals.” I’m very disappointed from babypips.com so i ended with this topic and i will keep my trade journal to write in excel. Link to the system that i use i deleted it for peace of your paranoid mind.
I wish you good luck in your DEMO trading :D.[/QUOTE]

Chill out dude… Why aren’t you calling out your trades when they happen instead of just giving a summary at the end of the week?

Dear Brother,

Why you are getting this much emotional ? Why you are afraid to share your strategy ? Why you are afraid to post your live charts ? This forum and site is intended to help others without expecting anything. We learn from each other and shares our knowledge to improve better.

Tomorrow I can also start a new thread and simply write as gained 50 pips yesterday, 100 pis on Monday, 300 pips last week etc. , But that will not be based on any logic if no documentation in support is provided.

You were asking as below

If you don’t want to prove or share anything to anybody, then what is the meaning of this thread in this site where thousands of people are searching to get something new and trying to improve their knowledge. This is definitely a joke to see meaningless claims from a depressed mind.

I still doubt that, you lost lot of money in trading and trying to get something back by selling some sort of meaningless strategy. If my statement is false, then take it in a sportsman spirit and come forward with your strategy and show us the above results are based on that strategy. If done, you will be accepted and respected by the community and I too can make my demo trading (as you said) more better.

Wish you good luck in your baseless REAL trading.