XM 100% deposit

Hi Guys, so i took advantage of the XM 100% deposit, i was told that the bonus is non withdrawable which makes sense, but now my question is?

1. Does anyone know how the bonus functions?

For example i was told that it will become part of your equity, so i was under the impression that if you were to make a loss, that loss would first be eliminated against the bonus amount until this bonus amount is eliminated…

But when i made a loss, it was removed from both the equity and my cash balance, which makes no sense to me,

can someone please explain? the consultants are absolutely useless :confused:

Oh well I can understand their “consultant”. They already have achieved what they are aiming for with their bonus offer – to make you deposit…
You should go carefully through the terms and conditions of the offer, however I doubt that the bonus will actually serve to help a client. It is there just to attract you.

1 Like

well of course they are.

Just an advice, do not trust brokers who offer tempting bonus offers, in most cases it’s just a complicated scheme. Read carefully the T&C for the bonus section.
Here are some threads on the matter in which the posts are quite useful and the scheme is explained in details:

1 Like