XRP Bull intraday trade

Ripple/XRP always seems to be the last to move in the crypto space. Bitcoin looks to be going bullish so i thin kwe will see similar movement from XRP. My shorter moving averages have bioth crossed my long term average, so i think we will see some bullish movement from here after wicking out from the support zone just below at 0.23c. Targeting previous high with a return of 1:2 R:R. GLIYF

Was looking for buys last time i looked at XRP. But we got a clear drop through trend so there was no good entry for a buy. No we have what looks like a nice classic break and re-test. Moving averages are just about to cross downwards which is a good indication we could see further downwards action. Wait for the bear candle to form and price action before pulling the trigger. GLIYF

Good morning all, hope you are all having a good weekend. Just having another check in on XRP today. Is this coin setting the new path way? It seems ETH and XRP are making better moves towards being fully bullish than BTC . XRP made a nice breakout of the resistance zone of .38c in September. We have since seen a double top and drop back in price and what seems to of tested the former resistance which looks to be flipped to a support level now. Had the buy option there for week or so now, so if you had a limit order set it was a good catch. if not there may be chance we will drop a little lower before another push north. Good prices to buy XRP around here. Will update again next week or so GLIYF

Yes I think things could finally be looking up for xrp but until the end of the case we won’t know for sure. I’m bullish at this point though and worth a buy right now