Xrp how to trade

Hello . If i buy xrp and the price goes negative do i lose and get whiped out or just hold it until it goes up or sell if it crashes. I dont lose or gain anything inbetween until i make the decision? If it was 10 then went down to 5 and then up to 15 would i lose on that drop.

please visit “Pipschool” - when you have finished teh learning and answered the questions - come back and ask again - IF you still don’t know :slight_smile:

Do your research before jumping into anything

It seems you are very new. Investment can not be done by word of mouth. You have to learn how to make investment. Criptocurrency is also very new compared to other financial instruments. I would suggest you to start study. The School Of Pipsology of Babypips can be the best place for you to start learning.

Cryptos are highly volatile.
First learn the basics of Forex trading - different strategies, what types of trading you can do (scalping, day trading, investing etc). Take a look at chart reading and trend recognition. Learn how to the differenent orders work (market, limit, stop limit etc). Do some research on the exchanges that provide what you want to trade and their funding and withdrawal fees along with the minimum order amounts.
If possible - invest some time (a couple of months at least) to open a demo account somewhere and do some trading there.

1 Like

if you are still unsure about that then i would suggest running a demo account again, even alongside the live one, so that you can practice new trading techniques etc for new coins perhaps that you wish to trade, before actually doing so live. I do this and find it to be beneficial, even though i have been trading for a few years, if i start having an interest in a new altcoin i have not traded before, i demo before going live. no shame in that ! investing.com is also good for economical and market news updates which should point you in the right direction too. hope this helps.