XRP Pump anyone?

Not to mention the Flare tokens airdrop in December. It’s been dragging, but compared with the rest of the crypto market it is probably going at full speed. I had to check on 3 exchanges that I was eligible - I had bought XRP on all 3 exchanges over the months leading up to the 12Dec20 tally date.

And some SGB it appears.

What exchanges are supported?

Last time out looking at XRP I believed it was a cheap price to buy in at. 0.50c was a great price to buy XRP for the potential of growth. We had a lovely double bottom before the push upwards. Wether you bought to hold or traded with leverage the potential from XRP is great with this trade setup. Keep holding for now as we may have caught the start of a great bull push. Make the trade risk free as always and enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Just a little update on the XRP buy that I suggested. Depending on where in you bought XRP we are currently sitting in nice profits. Currently im in 1745 pips profit and have already achieved a 1:1 R:R on this position so far. Locked my position to risk free at entry. Price made a nice little flag and has continued moving bullish . More so price is now trading above the moving average for which it is also about to point north. Keep holding for the next move. GLIYF

1 Like

Well would you taker a look at XRP. Certainly very bullish lately. When i gave out the signal to buy from the demand zone at the bottom it was a great decision. With XRP you can do both buying physically and trading with leverage also. The trading has hit 1:3 R:R already, and even if you bought some XRP also depending what price you got in at you will of almost doubled your money. Pretty incredible if you ask me. $1 should be hit soon keep holding for now. Make it risk free and enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Yes, you were the first thing that came to mind (XRP pump anyone?) when my wife told me this evening that XRP had shot up to $1. Checking our portfolio on Coingecko is always a great feeling, but today it was very special. I’ve spent 3 months wondering if I should be converting our XRP back to BTC. Now I know it was right to be patient. And if it goes to previous ATH? :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Well if any of you follow my setups and charts our buy on XRP is going very nicely currently. I bought in and traded at .62c as of this moment XRP is trading at $1.30 that’s over doubled currently on my holdings. We have hit over 1:6 R:R on the trade also. I have moved my stop loss to just under $1.00 and secured just over 1:2 R:R. Hope you all managed to catch it and ride along. Keep holding for now, Let me know below if you did. GLIYF

I knew I should have jumped back in at 60c. It would feel like a fomo trade for me to enter now… Definitely more upside potential though. Praying for a nice retrace!

You may get your wish this or next week. The SEC v Ripple lawsuit moves ahead with discovery deadlines this week.

https://financefeeds.com/sec-and-ripple-strategies-analyzed-ahead-of-hell-week/

Would you take a look at XRP. What a trade this one is turning out to be. Currently trading at $1.29 thats 6700+ pips and over 100% return if you also bought the coin physically too. Not a bad return for a few weeks of holding a trade at all. Now to manage the positions, ive taken my money back out which I used to buy XRP and letting the rest run. My trade is already locked in with profits at just under the $1 mark so now its a waiting game, as I believe the court case news is coming soon so defo one to watch out for. GLIYF

Hi @Leebax,
A fantastic result, and a clever lifecycle management plan. This is the core of my Crypto plan for the sh__coin part of our portfolio. I am probably misnaming the target future tokens as sh__coins because the idea is to capture those 10 baggers, or even a hundred bagger, and the only effective way I thought I could participate to achieve a stretch objective was to “wait till they doubled, sell half, then rinse and repeat”. I envisage about ten little “soldiers” bravely stepping out in parallel, going to war. Maybe eight or nine of them will die. And one or two will double. Of course, when they double, you sell half and return funds to the overall crypto fund. Then if the remaining half does a 5X following its doubling, you get to participate in one of those pub conversations like I used to hear all the time like “I know a guy who lent Bill Gates 50 grand before he made it”. I’ve heard that one many times over.

Anyway, in my plans XRP is not one of the sh__coin targets, It is a core part of our main crypto portfolio, and used to be 15% of it, but now it is over 30% of it. So I share your joy with recent performance, but would not be surprised to see it over $2 before the end of the year. If it does get there, we get to take out our entire investment in Crypto since May 2020, and still have a portfolio bigger that it is today. It’s only a pity we didn’t have more ADA, but in reality, I am satisfied we took the decision to HODL the XRP even when it halved in May.

My 90 day wish list:

Price pumps after SEC lawsuit is settled and active XRP selling by the former cofounder is complete. What a wonderful, year-end present that would be.

1 Like

Last year that settlement wallet had 4 billion XRP. Today it stands empty.

Does Coinbase know something we don’t know about XRPs lawsuit? They “accidently” relisted XRP for trading.

It seems XRP gives you amazing profit. Yes you can invest it. But don’t invest a huge money in one cryptocurrency. We all know all they working on the basis on demand and supply. Investing money in 2-to-3 cryptocurrency that makes you more comfortable if you get loss from one then others help to maintain balance on it.

1 Like

Completely agree. you need to have a diversified portfolio so one loss or dump doesnt knock you completely down

So about six months ago, I set a target of distributing crypto holdings as listed below. Strange thing about having a written plan is that results tend to migrate towards the plan.

PLAN - revised April 2021
Between 10 and 20 types.
Top tier (chosen from top 10 by market cap) 80%
Second tier (in the top 100) 15%
Wildly speculative 5%

ACTUAL
And here is the current distribution, by current market value
Top tier (3 types) 89%
Second tier (in the top 100) 4 types 10%
Wildly speculative (1,000 bagger) (1 type) 1%

I have to say I’d like more 1,000 baggers in the portfolio, but I haven’t “discovered” any of recent.

Is this based solely on MCAP or some other characteristic?

No. The history of the XTP is really strange. I am sure like many on here I get far too many calls from guys that want to sell the dream. I must have ended up on some cheap prospect list at some time in the past. If it is not private pensions or property portfolio investments, it is pump and dump schemes. I normally politely get rid of these guys by saying “if its not gold or crypto I am not interested”.

So this pump and dump guy came on the phone and asked if I knew anything about crypto currency investment to which I replied “a little”. He sent me a prospectus for XTP which I read with interest. An challenger “cash card” with a new age bank acocunt in the UK, regulated. I already had a crypto.com cash card (what a great feeling every time you do the weekly shopping to get a SMS saying "you have just earned $2.10 in crypto), so the XTP card offer was uninteresting. But he said “if you buy a million coins the CEO will sell you for 20% less than the daily low for the day just ended”. It was one of those “rarity, act now, won’t last forever” deals. That is when I started to look at the price action of XTP. On his third call, XTP was at around 25 satoshis. I think a 1 million token investment would have cost about $8K I can’t remember exactly. Anyway I politely declined his “special offer” but this was the same week I had completed the plan change to put up to 5% of our crypto assets into sh__coins “just because we could”. I invested Doge profits from a four day doubling of price into XTP then ended up in a series of buy/sell/ladder until we owned 250K tokens. That is the story so far. Basic input cost was zero. Profit potential is infinite.

As a general rule for the sh__coin strategy despite the cost base being so small, it is actually broken down into three components for which I look for opportunities every month only (I spend 2 or 3 hours working on this). The first criterion is that it cannot already be in the top 30 by market cap. Simply because of reality. But the three components are based on “could it be a ten bagger, a hundred bagger or a thousand bagger”? Once I have put the prospect into its right “bucket”, I then think about how much research I intend to do on whether it fits other criteria (like the potential future market based on its whitepaper or whether it fills a gap where other developments may adopt it as part of their growth strategy. This is a bit of a leap of faith in trying to understand future technologies. An example of this is Helium (HNT) that could be a world leader in IOT connectivity - market of 10 billion to 100 billion devices. That’s it really. The thousand baggers don’t require too much thought effort. After all I will be investing a couple of hundred dollars at the most in any particular sh__coin, and in the event, I take the JFDI approach (after checking with my wife, of course)

:smiley:

Great approach. It gets you to research projects a bit out of the mainstream news cycle that already have maxis preaching from the heavens, all other coins be damned.

I have found many of my winners simply due to Twitter. I’ve set up an account list specific to crypto, that includes many famous personalities, engineers, traders, reporters, Youtubers, project heads, crypto analysis firms, chartists, hedge fund gurus, you name it, all focused on discussing cryptocurrencies. I spend time each day going through that feed to get a general sense of what’s what, where the new chatter is coming, how Crypto Twitter perceives the market and even future project milestones, and it’s helped in identifying several winners. There’s obviously a lot of garbage and shilling out there, but even the shilling exposes me to new projects that have the potential to be game changers.

1 Like