Yes, you can – motivating post

Yes, you can achieve this and better results, why? Because all depends on you. The FX market is a place where your wealthy, look, people you know, how strong you are doesn’t matter. The market will sooner or later evaluate each trader in terms of his skills, knowledge and character traits.

be like water that scratches the rocks and reaches its destination :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Congratulations. You deserve it. Your posts are very motivating to all, and useful for newer members too. Well done. :star_struck:

2 Likes

That’s impressive! Great job!!

Thanks for sharing.

Do you use different strategies with prop firms?

1 Like

Darwinex is not a prop firm, everyone who have requirements can join to seed allocation program

1 Like

The link below achievement is confirmation my results on Darwinex website.

There was a guy with nickname “The man who deciphered the financial markets” Jim Simons, he earned average 60% per year during last 30 years read about him before you write that kind of information.

Btw high results equals high risk , you can earn 1100% in one day and the next day loose only 100%

I don’t have any cash from Darwinex, this post has been created for motivation others not for promote brand

I looked it up, and I still don’t understand how this program works. If it’s not a prop firm, is it a pool? Everyone trades, and you get a portion of the pool’s profits?

I have no idea. Can you try explaining it, please?

Impressive brother! Keep posting like this because it motivates us.

Thanks for sharing these amazing posts with us

I was just thinking about this thread. It’s good motivation. I need as much as I can get.

Thanks again for sharing!

1 Like

This is awesome! Many thanks for sharing

I hope I don’t make thing worse. I just want to share my opinion, I have been trading with few prop firms for years. I have been trading with darwinex as well and one of investable trader with them.

I feel comfortable with darwinex, as their price movement is better compare to most prop firm.

I wont accused a broker as a scamer or good before I have experience with them. For example, in 2006 FXDD was one famous broker from US and I used it, their platform was currenex, and now?

As long as they have regulation, proper way to operate and offering fairly good price, that will be good than enough. No need to compete one to another :innocent:

Btw, good achievement @ProfesorPips. :+1:

1 Like