Youngest trader here?

Hey guys!

My name is Mohsin Farhat! I might just be the youngest trader here. I’m 17 years old!
I’m still currently trading on a demo account and getting better. Also i’m going through the school and I will be going through it again and again. I hope to learn as much as I can from you all and also I hope that I can add some value to your lives aswell!

Sincerely,

M.F

Hi Mohsin! I am also 17 (early highschool graduate). I am two weeks into trading a demo account and have managed to make just over 100 dollars in profits during my second week of trading. Still learning how to read charts and manage risk effectively, but am thoroughly enjoying the process. Happy to see I’m not the only one :slight_smile:

Happy trading,

brenzi

At this age already interested in the auction you rock))) . When I was your age didn’t even think about it

Hey @Muhsin, I am currently struggling finding a broker platform in which I can trade. I am sixteen years old and want to start trading right now but most platforms that I have encountered don’t allow underage people, so do you know of any platform I can use?

omg, in the art of trading the ability to ‘speed read’ is of great value.

I’m almost 50 years older than you but I quickly realized that you are answering a 2 year old post.

You may well want to start trading right now, perhaps give it some time, time for learning, then aim to be the best.

Thanks for the respond, I thought for a moment no one was going to respond. Yea I saw that it was from October 2016 but they aren’t any recent post from 2018 so I thought maybe I’ll give it a try. I won’t start trading exactly right away because I don’t even know what indicators or strategies are out there but I would like to know if I can start trading at my young age since I can see the forex market is a profitable route I want to go along with it.

Haha, I got the message in my email.

I wish I could help you on that Omgil. I actually stopped focusing on forex due to some personal issues.

I’m pretty certain there are platforms which allow people under 18 to legally trade. Just not sure exactly which ones as I’ve been off of forex.

You just gave me some hope man. I searching and searching but I know I’ll find one. But at least you responded which is a good start.

Hello and welcome to the forum! It’s good to see young people learning how to trade.