Your best moment!

Hello everyone!
Let’s share some positive moments in Forex trading that made us feel great. What was your most memorable moment in trading? Was it your first profit or your first successful trade? Let’s spread some positive energy and share our experiences!

2 Likes

I didn’t have mine yet, I’m a newbie here but I guess the satisfaction of analyzing the market and making a trade based on your own research and intuition, rather than simply following someone else’s advice would be the best feeling for me!

3 Likes

I think one of the best feelings in forex is when you have helped someone else learn and succeed in trading. For example, I introduced my father to forex trading and taught him the basics. Now, he is making more money than I am (just joking), and it fills me with pride to see him succeed in the market:)))))

5 Likes

Honestly, I’m a newbie and still learning. At first, I was so confused about whether I should start or not because I had no clue where to begin. There are so many resources out there, and it made me even more confused. However, I registered here, asked people for help and advice, and I received tons of it. Honestly, that felt good.

3 Likes

The single wins feels great and are extremely rewarding especially when the price goes to your profit target then bounces but the greatest feeling for me was once I realized that most of my trades will be winners as long as i control my fear, impatience, and other emotions that make me want to bail on a trade early or try to make a trade that I know isn’t good quality

3 Likes

Mine was when my marmalade kitten pressed the order button and a few others while I had left the room. When I came back I had a live trade which was profitable.

3 Likes

Gaining a huge profit by using a high leverage.

3 Likes

Well, as someone who’s new to this and learning from others here I have to say it’s enjoyable for me too when people help me out and answer my questions.

3 Likes

Wow! I whish I had such a kitten.

5 Likes

Exactly. Even better than winning a lottery!

3 Likes

It was the best comment so far!

2 Likes

I find this community to be truly exceptional. The members are incredibly supportive, which creates a positive and empowering atmosphere. I wish you all the best and thank you for being a part of this great community.

3 Likes

Terrific man!
Keep it up. Hope you all the bests!

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
The most random profit ever!!!

1 Like

How high was your leverage? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I completely agree with you! This community is indeed exceptional and it’s great to see the members being supportive of each other.

2 Likes

It was my very first time doing a trade. :cry: I didn’t know what I was doing at all, just set up an account, made a trade, and saw a little profit. I closed it out pretty quick :joy: I was feeling like I was Elon Musk or something :joy:

3 Likes

I bet we all had such experiences.
My first time was same, I saw +15 and I was like OKKKK! MESSI JOINED THE FOREX :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly! you are a member of this community too, be proud of yourself!

1 Like

Huh! Those were the days :upside_down_face:

2 Likes