Your Broker of Choice and Why

Title says it all…

Please also post a brief reason explaining why (i.e. their benefits).

Thanks!

-ForexPhantom-

I use Oanda. They are probably one of the best. Lots of capital in the company, pretty good reviews all over the net, US based and registered with whatever trading watch group the feds have…NFA or something?

They also allow funding and withdrawing via paypal. This is awesome since the amounts of money I’m playing with right now don’t warrant bank transfers.

Does Oanda have one-click trading or do you have to go through several screens to place an order?

Also, does Oanda have any kind of news ticker available inside the platform?

I’m looking for a broker who has both of these things OTHER than forex.com.

Thx.

-ForexPhantom-

i use oanda for the following reasons:

• lowest spreads
  • one click trading
  • box options
  • easy to reach, competent and responsive customer service
  • stable, easy-to-use web-based trading platform
  • standard set of indicators to choose from on their trading platform
  • deposit and withdraw funds using paypal
  • can trade as small as one unit, even if i only have one dollar in account; excellent for risk management
  • fxmanager

WOW! That sounds pretty darn good.

Although, question:

What exactly are the benefits of using paypal for withdrawal and deposit?

I am not familiar with paypal. Is it quick for withdrawal? Do they charge for withdrawal?

Let’s say it’s Monday evening and I want to withdraw some money from my Forex account. When would I likely get it? And from paypal to my bank account?

Thanks,

-ForexPhantom-

Sucks that i cannot enter more than one broker…i use/have used a few…
ODL are good and yes Oanda too. we all know about it…but i discovered this cool set up in NZ. (WSD-NZ.com) they offer MT4 platform, segregated accounts (so effectively forex funds are safe!!! and doesent leave the client betting that the firm will stay well capitalised…segregated accounts means totally seperate held in a trusst like account for clients with banks, not brokers…cool) and they have PayPal too…so no wiothdrawal dramas!

I am using Alpari too, also, etoro, avafx, finexo and some small brokers which I can deposit and withdraw via WMZ or other online processors:D

so many i had used

Hi Tao, yea many good n bad brokers. i actually like aplari as well. never traded with them though but gotta say their website makes a good impression.

where are you doing the trades now? which broker?:smiley:

i use multiple brokers for different products…but forex i deal with WSD-NZ.com.WSD Global Markets Ltd : The online trading provider matching highest standards in integrity and safety
i dont knwo if u knwo that funds for future trading must be held in segregated accounts but that is not required for forex… This broker however offers the added security of holding those funds in segregated accounts too!!,…so my money is safe…plus they guarentee their stops and limits for me so thats neat…what about u…who is ur broker…r they good or do they keep u aware at night solving issues…:slight_smile:

they have sucky leverage. (oanda)

Oanda is a great broker for all the good reasons.

Many people like MT4 and choose a broker that works with them.

I have chosen GFT because their charting platform is the very best and I need this because I do candlestick trading.

Their integrity is highly recommended.

IBFX, good customer service & MT4 & they allow micro lot trading between $.01 & $5.00 Demoed Oanda and I could not stand their charting.

Right now I’m waiting for MB to get MT4 integrated, though I have no problems with IBFX, they are a good broker in my book.

I am not trading with any of these brokers. I am trading with Kerford Investments.

Currently using ATC - ECN on MT4 platform - what else could you desire?

my broker is not on the list, i trade with acm. It has been a rather pleasing experience regarding spreads and re quotes. I am very happy with them:):slight_smile:

hi! i trade with ac- markets and just wanted to tell you that they were awarded Best Online Currency Trading Services by World Finance at the London Stock Exchange
it is always good to be up to date with this if you are in the market…
regards people!!