YouTube channels for trading

What YouTube channels do you think work best and worst for signal?

1 Like

Why look up to youtube channels for signals?

according to me , its not a good idea to depend on YouTube channel to develop your trading skill , so many YouTube trading channel at the moment and most of them are found to be scam.

Hmm. :thinking: Since there tend to be a delay in the uploads on YouTube, I don’t think it’s really the best place to look for signals. :open_mouth: (Although, I’m not the biggest fan or signals providers in general :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

those kind of signal will not works at all , find from others . thanks . have a nice day

You can follow Youtube channel for learning market analysis but don’t follow any channel for signal rather create reliance in you.

hi! no special reason just wanna know others opinion.

Thanks for your great advice. I guess they are just for advertisement.

Thank you pal. what are your sources so?!

OMG. what a great point of view I didn’t notice that. yep that is going to be a big problem. why did n’t I pay attention to that. thanks for mentioning anyway.

Do you use them t o learn something or no you still believe that they are useless?

the result of any kind of trading signals from YouTube channel is just all about short time approach, nothing without it. not a permanent thing at all.

1 Like

Signals are for people who are lazy in my opinion and don’t want to learn to do it themselves. Even if you found something that “worked” - your next biggest fear is that they would stop coming one day…

Why not use youtube for what most do … information? learn to use a platform that way, or learn how different orders can be used, not for signals. Or maybe music? lots use youtube for music, information etc, but nobody uses it for signals.

i don want Utube channels for signal but i want some channels for learnin and practicin may i create a new topic?

1 Like

YouTube channels are not reliable and useful sources for signals. We have many great signal topics here in Babypips.

Hello Maya!
I think Youtube is not the best place to look for signals (just think about that there is a signal and a guy is going to create a video for that and then he will upload that and then you will go and watch that!!)
But for learning, I follow and appreciate Reyner Teo
At the end, do not look for signals (at least on the Youtube!!)

To be clear, I disagree. They occasionally offer films and helpful information

1 Like

Yes that would be great. till then will search and ask for good ones and will mention them

1 Like

sometimes they are just convincing others to buy their products. you should be aware of them and just follow some structures.

I really like being clear. Thanks for that. They provide some useful information, but their signals haven’t been very helpful to me. Maybe we just have different ideas of what we mean by ‘signals’.