Youtube Traders Real or Fake...What do you think

The purpose is to make pips, and it is the seller that has to prove that it happens with a live verified trackrecord, one year on myfxbook could be a good start.

@mark1111

Not sure your meaning

I try to be as honest with my site as possible - granted I don’t show screenshots of the many losers I’ve had - I may to at some point.

But I always say trading is hard, and that I made a right hash of it for many years.

Thats what I am saying .Its just a blog really and you say buy me a coffee …no harm

If you are posting videos claiming you make thousands do you think you would get a few coffee`s then

You said offer solutions ok

Gary @lang15…Would you please come and solve this discussion for us please .You have no problem showing you records on every video. you post a view of the days history.For 1 day only make the URL visible when you are trading normally £25 a point

Scruffy might never post these things, but that does not automatically prove he sells a product that does not work.

If you can see it does not work, and if you want to help less informed traders make better decisions about who they trust, you could always post up your criticisms here.

Thanks @CavaliereVerde for that thread

Have a read of scruffys comment
“This is where the problem lies as people do look for the holy grail, personally anyone that charges a single penny for a so called course is a snakeoil sales person. A true trader makes there living from the market and as old quote states , those who cannot teach.”

Even better quote
“Sadly this is true, took me 3 years to be consistent profit and not one course gave any value. I look at the markets the way I look at my business that has served me well for over 20 years. A loss is just a paid for lesson , write it off and move on. I help people every day and never even consider charging like these morons on YouTube. The Part that I think should a crime is the lies they all tell " I was homeless but after a year I am A FREAKING MILLIONAIRE” Total bollox. Read the Jay Wayne team take profit or fuckwits FX Lifestyle all bollox . Bugger got my blood boiling again lol

Have great one

Langers

1 Like

Exact!
Now we are reviewig him with the same metrics he used with the others… :wink:
Maybe I seem a troll but I am not, in this world eveyone is guilty until they prove to be innocent.
Why?
Because trading is extremely difficult, just like rocket science.
Everyone is a passionate of rockets and maybe many are able to spot fake rockets but almost nobody is able to design a working rocket.

@tommor

Just out of interest .Is he selling a product fit for purpose too

1 Like

Why do you defend Scruffy so much?
There is more than enough evidence that he is a scammer, Mark pointed out some of them, i didnt see all of his videos but some of the ones that i saw, for example there is one where he sells a pair and he closes the trade in profit but he cuts the video right after that, And with the date in the video i went and see what that pair did that day, and surprise it was a day in where the price went almost straight up all day, there was very little a seller could do that day, maybe he his a great trader and catched the only 15 or 20 pips that a seller could catch that day, or maybe he just shows what he wants to show. A real trader wouldnt bother to edit the videos so much, he just shows what he wants people to see.

@mark1111 Did you say you actually spent any money? Or just time on his free videos? Did you sign up for the coaching?

I never watch video clips that show a boy stood in front of a car I can’t afford.

What’s this one on about?

1 Like

Like most people here I imagine I watch youtube trading videos…came across Scruffy but when watching one of them saw it was demo .Kept watching others and saw editing and blocking url when a trade is on but uncovered for analysis .So I called him out on it over on youtube.He blocked my comments and said no one will ever know so here we are a few days later

He can make you afford the car if you pay him.He is so honest and trustworthy.He has a gree nlamborghini as proof .And im sure his system is fit for purpose

So no money at all spent? How long have you been following him?

You go too far, I don’t defend Scruffy specifically, nor any vendors. In reality I’m not defending anyone, I am on the attack, and today that means you and Mark.

I attack posters who give off the impression of being expert and successful traders by criticising trainers, authors, market commentators, strategy developers, Youtubers and bloggers. I notice they don’t seek to be counted as experts by posting their live trades or account records - the very thing they demand these “scammers” do. All I say is, “Post your evidence”. I have never asked anyone to post account records, I never post my own. But I do always ask for strategies or at least the outlines of strategies, and I post as much of this of my own as might be helpful to someone.

I also post details of what I’m doing in the hope that someone comes back and tells me this can’t work because of XYZ, or this could work better because of ABC. Nobody’s in this game for charitable reasons, there has to be pay-back.

But accusing trainers of being scammers is just a big waste of brain-power and time and carries undertones of superiority and a suggestion that the critics are trying to achieve profile through a short-cut. I don’t like the practice and I don’t respect the people who do it.

1 Like

It probably is. Or at least contains elements of straightforward TA that are actually helpful. But so often these boys have not actually bought the car / speedboat / beach-side apartment etc. they’re pictured with, they’re not even trading, they’ve just leased the stuff with invested capital which they will never pay back.

Now those are the scammers.

FXlifestlye offers something which he says works. Having watched a sample of his clips over the days I can’t see any lie there. Do you see a strategy which he offers which cannot work?

Secondly, just becaue he may of leased a vehicle which I don’t know and I don’t care because I don’t think it matters.

So in your eyes FXlifestyle is a scam because he lies that the cars are not real just leased but scruffy is legit because it doesnt matter if he lies that the money he makes or uses is real…lol

Devil’s advocate? :rofl:
Nobody makes money attacking charlatans but if at least one dreamer avoids to spend money on a charlatan I am happy.
What’s the point defending charlatans?
Noobs lose money and charlatan make money?

I have said in this forum that i am not a profitable trader and i have no problem in admiting this.
I am not looking to pass as being an expert and successful, i have nothing to sell , i dont have any blog, forum or material to advertise to people.
Reagarding strategies all i have is my opinion, and in my opinion if you are a scalper or daytrader your chances are slim to none to make money long term in this market. There migh be some people that are able to do it but i believe they are a very small minority, this market is very efficient in the long term.
I am more interested in longer term trading as i believe is the proper way to trade, and in long term trading the strategy isnt too much important, because your point of entry doesnt have to be perfect, what is important is the way you manage the trades.
Regarding Scruffy i have seen so many people doing what he does, i have seen so many people claiming they are profitable, and to be honest there was only one guy that i saw in another forum that posted positive results for one year trading, good results not something amazing, but he was profitable. ONE guy out of dozens or hundreds that ive seen claiming that they are real traders. Uploading a one year statement of your account isnt has hard as they make it seem, its something quite simple to do, they could even hide the amount they have in the account and let us see the rest.
But we all know why most people never do this, its hard to scam someone if you have losses in the period of one year.

1 Like

You are not seeing the point, i can claim anything i want, i can be right or wrong, and people can support or criticize, In the end its just my opinion.
The problem is when money gets involved, and when you start making claims in order to sell a product, at this point you are not just sharing your opinion you are marketing yourself in order to make money out of it.
Whatever i say in this forum wont directly damage someone financially because i have nothing to sell to them, so i dont have the responsability to prove anything

1 Like