Youtube Traders Real or Fake...What do you think

Actually 
what exactly have you learned

The first 25 I spent for education were for the book “Forex for Dummies”
Stuff in that book can be found for free but the book never claims to give you a working recipe so it is not a scam.
Scammers give you the same thing you can find for free or on honest and cheap books.
They lie about being profitable to convince noobs that that they know some secret tricks.

Suppose that you order something from a dubious vendor and they send you a box with a a brick.
You had to be wiser but the scam is there and deserve to be busted.

Never did get scammed mate, I just learned some of the basics from his youtube,

1 Like

I learned price action from Nial Fuller for free on his site, than I found the same here and on different books.
The scam is if you buy his course for 300$ thinking that he is profitable and his course will give you a profitable recipe.
Thhese guys let you think that they have something more than the basics but it is not so.

This guy here is worse than Fuller because he wants you to believe that you can earn moeny easy and every day, this is a very dangerous concept.
Wrong expectations can be very dangerous even if basic notions of TA are right.

1 Like

On his videos he states that its not easy, and its took him many years to get to where he is.

It’s not your place to make the decision of “value” for other people. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

You’re also assuming that everybody is buying because of some guarantee of return. You know the saying about assuming

Why is everything on Scruff? The dude is not making you do anything. Now if Fuller is making promises, that’s not cool and on him, same with Scruff, but you are willingly participating if you pay for it. Do your own homework, if the value doesn’t live up to what was advertised, request a refund.

1 Like

There is no such a thing that “works for him but not for you” or maybe works for my dog
 :rofl:
There are 2 kind of strategies, those that make pips and those that lose pips.

Than if you ar not disciplined it is another story but the point with stuff sold by youtubers is that they go south with a 100% disciplined backtest.
The car is broken and won’t go even with a superdisciplined driver

Maybe busting charlatans is a waste of time because for everyone busted theare are 10 new every day but the opposite makes even less sense.
You want to defend him because he is a credible member but he joined here last year, not a veteran of this forum.
He created the channel 8 months ago, where is the proof of his experience?
Selling dreams to noobs is not a right, it is a practice that has to be fought.

Refunds are a bullshit, how many scammed noobs will ask for it?

1 Like

The problem is Langers lies when he tells that he is a profitable trader, if he was profitable he wouldnt need to pull the tricks that Mark exposed in the videos.
Its a question of principles, and for you that doesnt mean anything aparently.
If he has honest and said guys i have a channel that explains severall methods that you can try, ill teach you the principles of support and resistance levels, fibonaci levels, pivots whatever it his, i wouldnt have any problem with it, i even think that it would be a good thing to the new members here.
And that in my opinion is what he should have done from the start, but he comes here with his arrogance, im a profitable trader you should listen to me. i know everything,
From there he is just being put in his place by some members here, and that is a trader that is not profitable like many others here, maybe next time he will learn to shut is mouth.
Learning the things i said above, S/R, fibs, pivots its one thing, learning how to be a profitable trader is a completly different thing.
If you want to go pay him 25 pounds go ahead, if anybody else wants to pay him 25 pounds then go for it, but maybe there is someone out there that rather save that money and spend it in something else.
And to finish, its fucked up what you are doing, you are defending a scammer and hiting on the people that exposed him, you shoud be ashamed of yourself.

4 Likes

It might sound absurd only if you limit your bias to what you believe. Do you think all soccer coaches are top players? some people are just good at teaching rather than indulging in the practice themselves.

It doesn’t compare well to team sports.
Imangine if your golf or tennis coach is a bad player

And sports are not so diffcult as trading.
Immagine to learn brain surgery from someone that is not a brain surgeon.

1 Like

You are comparing things that cant be compared, a football coach ( yes its called football, foot and a ball = football ), ( just playing with you calm down :crazy_face: :crazy_face:) doesnt need to be or have been a top player, But being a player is very different to being a coach, its a diferrent profession in case you havent notice. And judging a coach can be something that is subjective. In trading its not that subjective, you either are a good trader and are able to make money or you are a bad trader and cant make money, at least for me you cant call yourself a good trader if you are not able to make money. This is the goal of this game, to make money, if you cant do it you are bad at it. A coach can be great but have a bad team for example, how can you compare this to a trader?.
What do you think a good football coach is good at? Football, thats right he understands that shitt, thats how it works, you need to be good at something to be able to teach it properly.

1 Like

Yes, true that, but what I meant was that the strategy should work.

Generally speaking, I always suggest to first analyze her/his performance, if you see a lot of analysis that plays out exactly as expected, then there is good chance you will learn a lot from the paid courses as well, otherwise, if there is no analysis, it means they don’t really know how to read the market themselves.

Answering the original question, I guess, they are fake because somethings seem very unrealistic to me while watching them. After all, there real objective is to gain likes and subscribers.

1 Like

Generally, i feel that it is fake, but some of their strategies and advices can be useful in a common notion. They can be adopted.

1 Like

Exact, you can read 10 books about trading and than run a youtube channel with useful suggestions, it does not mean you are able to beat the market.

It is a bit like reading 10 books about astrology and than running a channel, it does not mean you are able to predict the future. :wink:

The latest video 
Still telling lies
Ok Gary you dont post on forums because of the horrible emails lol
Watch from 1:48

1 Like

@mark1111 Is he really lying? He seems legit.

It looks great. I think I should also follow him for more information.

fake.

they are just marketers/commercial who sell their courses (but they arent real traders)

My mentor for exemple , i was very lucky to find him because he dont show signs of being rich (no ferrari/lamborghini , no dream selling, no building photos/beach, no clickbait). he just make a webinar per week and post it on youtube (with more or less 1000 views per webinar). I found it thanks to God , cant tell you how but finding a real trader who sell real course its like searching needle in a haystack

its really modest, really hard to find but when you find it you know he is very rich without him showing it ( you can observe it in the way he explained the trades he take)

the best advice i can give you to find a mentor through youtube is not looking into videos with hundred thousands views or millions views. you’ll have more chances to find a real trader who have very few view (like 1000 views per video) even if it still difficult to find one

1 Like