Youtube Traders Real or Fake...What do you think

We call it a pissing contest in strayla and it goes great with :popcorn:

2 Likes

I personally don’t feel like following other people’s advice or strategy. Maybe their strategy is working well for them or for other people also, but what is the guarantee that it will make profits for you too?

If the strategy works, then it will work for anyone as long as they follow the rules. Normally people dont, they try to change something or change the time or dont take all the trades etc.

2 Likes

Lets say for example the Scruffy Trader posted his bank statements showing all his withdrawals from IG, he gets the statement signed and stamped from his bank. (Not that he should have to)

Would this be proof you guys are all looking for? Or would you say that could be forged aswell.

End of the day its only 25 quid.

If I was pumping out loads of educational videos on youtube then I would be certainly wanting more than £25.

Your getting a bargain, if your unsure of his content why not look elsewhere.

Dont even need that just post a video at 25 a pip showing the top of the IG page in a trade thats it

Course you would if you were legit

1 Like

Ive got a funny feeling there might be some confusion here.

He says he trades at £25 per point which he does (depending on the trade), but that £25 is usually divided jnto 5 stacked positions at £5 per point. If you look at the videos of his live trades, you will see either 5 individual £5 positions (£25), or he sometimes uses 1 £10, and 3 £5 positions (also £25). When he shows his IG statement at the end it shows multiple wins which he totals up to show the daily profit.

Is this where you are getting confused?

1 Like

No Paul I am not cofused

Yes he breaks them up in to 5 x 5 trades usually I know but thats 25 a point.I am not disputing the history is forged its just multiple demo accounts

See in the picture its a demo account.This is from an early video at the start of the year when he was not as good at hiding

What I am saying is all his trades are like this on demo

1 Like

What video is this screenshot from?

He has deleted it

But watch I will show you another

So look at the URL of the picture I posted

Note the ending of the URL address

Now watch this video.but be quick before its deleted.Notice the URL is the same so thats a demo again
He just hide the demo part with a banner

This is the reason why the first point is always a verified trackrecord like on myfxbook.
You can cheat also myfxbook but it is more diffcult than cheating on a video using many demo accounts to show olny what you want.

I cant argue with that, it is the same URL as the one showing in the screenshot, but im gonna stick my head out and say theres probably a simple explanation for it.

Theres other videos where the URL starts with “deal” rather than “demo” indicating a live account in those situations. I found his videos helpfull when I started, and got more than £25 worth from them (in my opinion anyway) I believe his strategy works for him aswell, being demo or real he still has a good winrate.

Yes he is lying

Yes there is I agree

All real but all analysis…thats the convincer, show the real account

All hidden so you cant see its demo…Its not a coincidence that you cant see the full screen in the trades and can in analysis

He has a good win rate lol…So he lies about using real money…lies about his history…but tells the truth about his win rate …ok…imagine he was really clever and went long 1 account and short the other and at the end of the day just shows the winning account…nah he wouldnt do that surely

2 Likes

It seems that we are trolls but the readers have to understand…
99.9% of strategy that are “viable” have the same value as tossing a coin, the result is completely random.

If the coach/youtuber were behaving honestly nobody would buy the course so they have to be charlatans to make money!

Are there honest teachers?
Of course but they are very rare and never show stuff like “quick profit” or “500 banked” , that are baits for noobs.

So we have to assume that every educator is a charlatan because doing that we are very close to the reality.
They are charlatans untili they prove to be honest.

2 Likes

Ok you guys have fair points.

So whats the outcome here?

You guys are going to give his membership a miss?
Is that it? Or does it go further?
Is there going to be a seperate thread for each youtube trader that you consider a charlatan?

I dont’ know but sometimes it is good to show to newcomers how it is easy to give an impression of false competence.
Very easy to waste money with someone that uses the basics to seem profitable on youtube.

Maybe dreamers deserve to be scammed but I think also scammers deserve to be busted.

Inexperienced users can read and form their opinion.
Than they can decide if they want to pay this kind of teacher or spend more time to find a real one.

1 Like

Whats Langers offering for £25.00 though.

If hes just offering some help and tips, maybe the odd 1 to 1 then £25 is nothing.

If hes asking for £1000 for a course, and you dont think his results are credible then fair enough.

With everything we purchase in life its up to ourselves to do our own due-diligence.

All im saying is that your right in that theres alot of scammers out there asking for hundreds or thousands.

It just looks to me like Langers has been targeted specifically which I think comes across a bit cruel.

Thats just me though.

If you think some advice for £25 without the credentials your looking for is enough to dig somebody out and try to absolutely destroy them, then youve got to admit it looks a bit personal. What about the people that are asking for big sums of money?

When I started I would have been happy to pay £25 for the stuff I got for free. So im one person thats happy with the stuff ive learned from him. And if I paid £25 for it I could safely say I wasnt scammed.

No, it doesn’t work that way. :slight_smile:
He is offering something that has no value showing to be a profitable trader.
100 noobs paying 25$ is 2500 easy money…

If you tell BS like you have an engine running on water just to make money with youtube ads that is not a scam but if you ask even 1$ that is a scam…

1 Like