Youtube Traders Real or Fake...What do you think

Staying on topic:
Are there real traders on youtube?
Of course!
Kevin Davey and Andrea Unger won the trading world championship, are on youtube and sell courses.
Those are verified results! :wink:

Do I get a certificate as its official

Haha no way, your not that good

Ok fair point, but whats this thread supposed to prove.

Is this a genuine attack on the Scruffy Trader because you guys have a problem with his transparency?

Why pick him specifically?

Not a pro like you then

Exactly takes one to know one, sometimes twice a day

Trading is not about talking- is about making money :top: :heavy_dollar_sign: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :eight_pointed_black_star: :checkered_flag: :heavy_check_mark: :top: :heavy_dollar_sign: :sunglasses: :+1:

“When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.’”

Bulls make money, bears make money, Youtube traders get slaughtered :wink:

1 Like

@mark1111

Eric cantona?

Spot on…

@mark1111

Your probably not even a manc - lol

You would be right…Irish

I am not picking anyone, but if somene wants to be paid without proving to be a real trader…
Just expressing my opinion about youtubers and “trading coaches” :wink:

@mark1111

I don’t think I ever met a Man u supporter from Manchester - usually London, US, Singapore and now Ireland.

Of course I’m a blue - real manc

Are you not abroad yourself now too lol…one thing you can say is their both pretty bad at the moment

@mark1111

I been a man city supporter since we lost the FA cup with the Ricky Villa goal with Spurs in early 80’s

Old habits die hard - but compared to where we were then everything is a blessing.

Look, this thread has been nuts, informative, speculative, and many other things

What the outcome is who knows - I for one do appreciate the investigative approach to today’s topic, but I.really don’t want to shoot someone down without a reply.

And yes I am abroad and it’s rather late - I try to rise for the nikkei open.

Hopefully by the time I rise this thread will well and truly be put to rest.

Goodnight…

Cant promise that lol

1 Like

I could easily make that happen.

@mark1111 @TP89 @tommor

This has become such a long thread it gave me a headache reading it. You guys are trying to prove a point to each other that the other one doesnt care about. It’s pointless.

In response to the original question. Ive not heard of this YouTube channel but I watched the videos above and in my opinion I’m happy with the analysis of the discrepancies. Irrespective of that, who do you know who is profitable from trading gives anything for £25?! It doesnt even make sense. I didnt watch any of his videos but if anyone thinks one is good and learnt something then please let me know and I’ll happily watch and give my feedback. In my opinion, and this is only opinion, dont sign up. Scam or not I cant conclude but hes obviously lied and that’s enough of a flag for me. Banning and deleting comments is also a big no no. The rest is up to you, but please dont come back later and complain. I’ve done my responsibility of giving my advice, whether you take it or not is up to you.

1 Like