Zelenskyy trade?

What’s your take on current news between Trump (the referee roleplay alike) and the two teams Russia and Ukraine?. Is the Trump deal really reasonable?. I mean is it worth taking from the point of Zelenskyy??. And if Zelenskyy do take the deal this means only weaponry and no soldier for a deal on minerals?. Man I got too many questions here, but the main question is, are we all bullish as the fundamentals or you seem to have another view or read the fundamentals differently?. Cause for me at this point I have placed a buy and hold till $5000 what’s your price level??. Ah !!! There’s that burning question, will Putin ever ceasefire without a deal to dismiss the mass murder done on Ukraine?. What’s your take on this questions?. What’s your questions?. Am all in on gold, deal or no deal am bullish.

1 Like

I know nothing about geopolitics, politicians’ moves, what they’re thinking etc. Nor about military/geoeconomical stuff and so on. But I know that geopolitics is a driver of major changes in the market. People react you know, prices shift, go down or spike. Hype or not - something’s gonna change for sure. This Russia/Ukraine/USA thing is huge. Huge volatility. I feel any shift gonna be bullish for gold - safety. Even if something positive comes like ceasefire - unstable. And gold gonna hold. Risks are still there. Big risks. So think trend continuation. Let this huge thing work. Be patient.

2 Likes

A lot of this feels more uncertain than decisive right now. Headlines can move sentiment in the short term, but the actual outcomes still look unclear and slow to materialize. From a market perspective, that ongoing uncertainty alone is probably what’s keeping gold supported, regardless of how any talks eventually play out.

1 Like