You’ll always be able to withdraw $75 with no problems, I think. The problems with fraudster brokers don’t normally start until you want to withdraw $1,000+. They’ll never risk awful publicity for $75!
I’m interested in gathering information from fellow traders who have experience with zForex. Specifically, I’d like to know about their spreads, commissions, swaps, and how suitable they are for news trading. Your feedback and insights would be invaluable in helping me make an informed decision about whether this broker is the right fit for my trading needs. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences!
And this link may help.
And this …
Yes, clearly. I totally agree.
Just as I’m sure you’d agree that a broker who repeatedly says “zForex is a regulated company” but then can’t provide - on frequently being asked both here and in another forum - the name of ANY regulator at all, is (to put it mildly) “highly suspicious indeed”.
That’s not an unfair comment, is it, @SmallPaul ?
I don’t actually care at all whether they’re regulated; I care whether they’re liars. That’s not unreasonable, is it, @SmallPaul ?
1 Like