Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

I agree with eddy the market been volatile and the USD is getting stronger accross the board. I would be surprised if any providers keep taking long positions on the euro or gbp pairs. ZULU guard must be maintained until SP’s can trade in the right main trend. For any of those traders here take a peek at the aud usd pair. Look for shorts until the trend reverses.

Was there a new event that made the USD so strong? I follow the EUR/USD for my own trading account and notice it was in a decent uptrend, drew a trend line on the H1 chart using the lows and added a parallel trend line on the highs and it was pretty much sticking to the channel of the two lines. Then last week it broke through the bottom trend line like a balloon made of concrete.

This plummet has made me scared to trade. And not really sure why the drop happened.

WVU FX Fan, imo, should you see that there is a reason to not like where the market is going you shouldn’t trade. Better have time off that actually enter into positions that will return negative and made your trades loose!

Fundamentals drive the market and most times pairs will proceed back into the original trend. Trade what you see and you should be doing well… I am no longer trading harmonics which can be successful but most often one is trading against the main trend. Like you have already done determining to not trade is winning half the battle and you will definately be successful in the long run.

gkawa22,

which fundamentals are you talking about?
should we avoiding following certain pairs?

Sorry eddy I was too preoccupied trading my account. News should always be taken into account and this week shouldnt be the exception. All pairs are can be traded and this week theres been some nice short trends on the usd/jpy and usd/chf.

JUst curious to see how everyone been doing this week. Zulutrade top ranking signal providers have recently changed. Azar consulting trading methodology seems to have taken a turn. I originally thought limits and stops was set at a 100 pips but obviously something is different with his trading style.

Fx Primus seems to be steadily increasing his profits and will be the one to continue watching. Lets keep this thread active and if you are a trader or follower lets help each other become successful.

Have a great weekend

Azar Consulting recent results are not the best, but I think he’s still a good trader. I trust him, but I keep a closer eye on things. I had an interview with him and i know he had a long trading history. So if you would like to know a bit more just write me.

I add Fx Primus to my portfolio recently. I like his consistent profits. There are no big swings so far.

Whitelist: (Traders you might watch)

• Newwave
  • FRS_USD
  • Qurenix
  • Scarlettrader

Watchlist:

• gridmaster888
  • wifi900
  • Thegoodlife1 (looks nice, but big drawdowns possible)
  • Nostredame
  • Technical EA

mate, awsome selection and description you’ve put there! btw, could you post results as well? lovely to see and some settings as well :wink:

Portfolio at the moment:

Which traders do you use at the moment?

Results:
ROI: 29%

hello there, wow really good results !
remind me again, you are a trader or a follower?

Both I’m a follower and trader. The results above are from the following account.

My trading account is aBaxs-news ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - aBaxs-news

A strategy description you can find here (If it isn’t allowed to post that link a moderator could delete it please.)

Interesting concept and I wish you the best. Correlation will work to some degree as long as you can handle the whipsaw effects. Is it possible for you to link a live account to your Zulu instead of demo? This will show more credibility to the followers.

Thank you. As I mentioned correlation works “usually”, not 100%. At the moment it works quite well, but it can change any time.

I’m planning to change from a demo account to my real account, but at the moment there are some problems with metaquotes (read here) The last weeks there were some disconnects from some traders at ZuluTrade and i don’t want to risk anything. At the moment I only follow the trading account with my real money FXCM account (see post #390 (aBaxs-news))

The important sentence from MetaQuotes:

“We urge you to cease any cooperation with ZuluTrade, Tradency, Tradeo, Myfxbook and other companies that use the hacked protocols violating our rights.”

I think it’s a smart move by MetaQuotes to promote their own copy trading plattform.

The response from ZuluTrade CEO:

“It seems to us that MetaQuotes has decided to monopolize the signals business, targeting fully legitimate competitive vendors like ZuluTrade, by using inappropriate methods such as secretly deploying mechanisms to broker MT4 servers to block a list of IPs. For ZuluTrade this caused only insignificant downtime (as opposed to other services) and currently all our services operate normally”

Well I also myself have not seen any problems in trades timing at all. All’s operating as normal. If I have not read it, I would have not known that there is acutally something of that kind going on.

So there is no issue of the Mt4. Whatever the thing is, is either negligent or already resolved.

Hi aBaxs,

Since you have an account with FXCM, I thought you’d like to know that ZuluTrade connects to FXCM’s back office directly using our API. This offers a much more reliable direct connection without interruption in services that could result from going through a third party connection. As a result, our clients using ZuluTrade have not been impacted during this entire period.

Jason

Jason
If I were to link an Fxcm mt4 account to Zulu can micro lots be traded? I currently have a 10-15k account with alpari ecn and use trade copier with a small account at fxdd to transmit signals to Zulu. If at any time I am unhappy with fxdd, I don’t mind switching brokers. I just wish I had one broker who did everything but I don’t see any other ecn or retail shop matching the spreads I am currently receiving.

I have everything linked this week and also not experiencing any issues yet.