Zulu Trade-Signal provider trading journal

I am unsure if its a robot but he seems to be doing this a long time. It would be difficult to know when the loss would occurr and to know when take the trade. However I think its an improvement then to have a provider with 5 trades open and a accumulated drawdown of 500 pips. I will do more research on providers but they all seem the same. Its amazing theres quite a few real money accounts who trade like KAMA. Then again who really cares about 1 micro.

Hey eddy do u work for zulutrade?

Eddy is a follower and doesnt work for zulu. Hes a tremendous help to followers and provides valuable insight to any successes and failures following various signal providers.

Looks like everyones buying euro on zulu

Thank you gkawa!!
glad to see somebody is actually realizing and appreciating my contribution. Island_WealthFX - is too young to judge still. Way to young - lets wait and see for couple of weeks and then judgeā€¦unless smb wants to follow with small margin, then itā€™s all fine

Jump on the bandwagon. Regardless what happens news will drive the market in either direction. If any of the current providers are in a loss they will just hold until in a profit.

gkawa - bandwagon ia a signal provider? i tried to search him but found nothingā€¦
so macros ah? true lots of news are one the way this week: Forex Events Calandar | ZuluTrade Social Forex Trading

Hi gkawa22,

Do you have your trading system introduced on mydigitrade ?

Eddy

Yep. I always had a news EA to deploy on Zulu but I am concerned about the slippage. I run this on my other account and still debating if this can be run with zulu. Are you experiencing any bad slippage?

Interesting read from followers on zulu.

Forex Justice - Zulu Trade

No I am not on digitrade. Hows that working out for you?

its funny how those who claim zulu is a scam actually picked the wrong providers I believe its more their fault then ZULUā€™s. They should rethink giving zulu such a bad ratings when their comments are based solely on providers chosen. I love some of the reviews but i believe zulu has evolved since then and provide a better platform today.

gkawa you are getting right into the climate of what people are writing about in the forums. from my experience, and talking discussion - i get that the writers are two kinds 1) spammers of another platform/s with no argumentative opinions and 2)users that have failed because they went up too risky and then decided wow its zulutradeā€™s fault because I didnā€™t make 1M dollars out of 100 bucks with leverage 1:10000 and 20000% risk-o-meter . I know this sounds absurd but this is actual some profile of zulutrade follower.

Hello gkawa22 can u provide a list of good providers or the ones ur following?

Very bad times to join zulu.

hey i tend to disagree with you. There is no bad time to join zulutrade - every time is totally fine, should you know your stuff properly meaning - opened a demo accounts, tested SPs and that type of stuff.

I donā€™t think any amount of following traders on demo accounts would have helped for this past week or two. Loads of high ranking SPā€™s have seen big losses with the extra volatility.

From azar consulting to each of them is betting against USD & getting slaughtered.No pair is respecting support or no pullbacks.This is carnage of highest grade.

well this has to do with the markets volatility not the ability of the tradersā€¦after all we know that NOBODy can beat the market ever! Even the best traders! it is the history that shows how good they are shows from their history of trading!

I obviously was a big supporter of azar consulting however I noticed lately his trades are taken against the daily trend. Trading 101 states do not buy against the main trend especially when swing trading. I still believe overall he will be profitable but one must account for drawdowns. I am not following anyone and concentrating on my own trading since I consolidated all my accounts to Alpari ECN. Now I am trading a mini to a standard account so mistakes must be kept minimal.