Zulutrade affiliate feedback

As an affiliate I have personally experienced accounts where I actually signed the client up using my link and there was noo record of them signing on. I had to get them to send an email to zulutrade to be listed on my IB link. Furthermore I had a trader listed under my IB and his trades were not credited to my commission even 3 months later still nothing and when you ask them about it, “its not resolved yet” like I didnt already know that… Unbelievable.

Thank you for expressing your opinion Velocity_Trading,

Kindly note that if your Referral Clients happen to have ad blocks activated on their PCs at the time of registration,
then this could effect the linkage process. Also, if you happen to notice that you were experiencing linkage problems
with your client accounts, did you attempt to contact us at any time to inform us of this problem so that we could
investigate your Affiliate URL for potential problems? If yes, please contact us at and provide us with the approximate date of contact, and the email which you used.

As for the second part of your statement please clarify what you mean by you “had a trader listed under my IB”. Traders cannot register accounts under an Affiliate, do you perhaps mean a Follower? As for the delay in account placement, this is highly unusual that this should take so long, and we do apologize if you experienced considerable delay regarding this.

Please know that we welcome you to contact us anytime, for any issues or concerns that you may have.

Thank you
The ZuluTrade Quality Assurance Team