Zulutrade and Binaries :)

did you all got the news - zulutrade put binaries as well. I joined to see how the trading binaries go…Love the platform, but still going around to understand how it works! :slight_smile: But overall so easy, that even looks like a kid’s game…i think its the new future this :slight_smile:

So, anybody else, opinions, experience? Did you see the platform?

I haven’t seen any news about them venturing to binaries yet. Can anyone post a link if this is confirmed?

Read more here: official announcement: as they say so far ZuluTrade’s offering is launching for signal providers and demo followers

ZuluTrade Launches its Binary Options Social Trading Using SpotOption’s Platform

this is great system. we can invest money and they wil take care our money tree. it will be big in future

I agree with you!! It huge :wink: I actually like it a lot, and the platform’s amazingly easy to use…so far profits are easily made but for me options are different than forex! I don’t think i can still understand them, not talking about trading them.

For the record, ZuluTrade introduced binary options to their website, however, I don’t see how people invest money with them. This is a piece reviewing the binary options in Zulu, Testing ZuluTrade Social Binary Options | DDMarkets Forex Signals

Do they accept traders from US…?

Hello there :slight_smile:

Dunno imi,

why don’t you ask their support center?

Hey there pollar :slight_smile:

I think the picture is a little bit different now, a year ago speaking?
What do you think?
btw…lovely review…is it yours?