Zulutrade, anyone use this service?

New demos are no longer only 50k and standard lots. You can fully customize them by size, currency and leverage, so you can test exactly with the capital size you wish :smiley:

I agree with this to an extent. If you do your due diligence and research your providers (some have multiple names) you can trust them right off the bat.

In more recent news, my $10k trial account I created last night from my previous post has today made me $500+ and counting. I noticed there were many trades which were in the 15-pip profit range but closed around 6-8 pips, so I set my limits on all my providers to 15 to cash in on the most profits for future reference.

I will let you all know how it goes!! :smiley:

My newest strategy for using ZuluTrade in my live account will be to choose a few different providers so the same currency pair won’t be traded, and then I will only use 10 cents per pip so my account can survive drawdowns. I will also limit the amount of trades that take place at once. 10 cents a pip can add up in the long run - surviving large drawndowns that never hit stop loss and then eventually go into profit. I am currently looking for the right combination of providers.

Hey everyone, compliments of the season to you. For this first outlook of 2011 I take a look at the Euro USD and Euro Pound. The Euro looks appealing for continuation of yesterdays price action this may be so but I am still using the Euro Pound as a key proxy currency moving forward.

Get the new desktop widget! Its a pretty useful live account monitoring tool, you dont need to be logged in to the zulu website to use it!

So far on my ZuluTrade account I’ve made $80+ since my last post (on Saturday). It’s nice because I don’t have to do anything and I know that my money will keep gaining and never lose with the providers I have :slight_smile:

Same here RDKamikaze. I have gained about 100 pips in the past week.

But I have my settings very limited because I am trading under $100 and am using 10 cents a pip with AAAFX. So for me a 100 pip gain is $10.

So when I started I had $31, and now I have $41 which is about a 100 pip gain.

I am only allowing 1 trade opened at a time.

I hope to eventually add more funds and work my way up to $1 a pip, and allow more opened trades and some day I hope my account can build up to hanlde $10 a pip.

It is better to get providers that trade a different currency from each other so that if one goes into loss, maybe the other will make up for it etc.

Right now I have a provider trading EURUSD (SystemsFX LIVE). Another trading GBPJPY (Fly On The Wall and Currency Changers), and another trading EURJPY (Euro-Jpy). But I don’t allow each to open multiple trades. Only 1 trade at a time from 1 of them (which ever opens first).

My goal is to do some of my own trades, and also find a combination of providers that will produce (when all the totals are added together) a steady $100 - $200 a day, 5 days a week.

For example, one can produce 10 pips for the day, another 5 pips, another 35 pips etc. And then I can adjust the amount per pip so it will be $100 - $200 gain. Just 50 pips a day at $2 a pip will be $100 etc.

Nicklang, I downloaded the widget a few days ago but have not really found much use for it apart from minute by minute checking of my equity which seems to defeat the point of getting other people to trade my account for me!

One thing I do keep up-to-date on signal providers changing their strategy. Has anyone been following SenshFX? He seems to have changed his trading philosophy so much that I am starting to think someone else is trading his account.

Dear followers!

Overall balance of our followers has reached [B]$1.271.700[/B]. We have more than 500 followers all over the world. Join us and get rich.

Best regards, Isabelle.

Some our providers:

[B]THEPROFITTRADER[/B]
Profit: [B]17,706 pips[/B]
Winning trades: [B]309 (99%[/B])
Average pips/trade: [B]57.0[/B]
Maximum drawdown: [B]26%[/B]
Worst Trade: [B]-156 pips[/B]

[B]GAINFIBO[/B]
Profit: [B]14,056 pips[/B]
Winning trades: [B]298 (95%)[/B]
Average pips/trade: [B]45.0[/B]
Maximum drawdown: [B]10% [/B]
Worst Trade: [B]-143 pips[/B]

[B]SOROSFIBO[/B]
Profit: [B]13,512 pips[/B]
Winning trades: [B]201 (99%)[/B]
Average pips/trade: [B]67.0[/B]
Maximum drawdown: [B]34% [/B]
Worst Trade: [B]-156 pips[/B]

Hi Isabelle

Thanks for the feedback. It’s good to have signal providers interacting with the ZuluTrade community. I wish you well with your providers and am keeping an eye on your trading stats.

I dont think senshfx is a good provider. Although hes trading from a live account, he is scalping and hes already -950 pips for January.
I kind of like sirfrancis drake lately. Have him on demo and is going good so far

do you mean -950 or +950?

This is an EA’s portfolio who have a big potencial. Is running for only 3 weeks and already made more than 1000 pips. The portfolio explores various inefficiencies of the market and also breakout strategies, indicators etc.
The maximum DD is calculated for 25% but you can leave a margin for your security. It has a low probability of having a losing month and so, you will have not many losing months. Be focused on the annual income.
There will be losses but the wins atre greater as the portfolio is designed with capital protection in mind.

Hello
I’m folowing Trendfollow from 2 weeks and i’ve earned more than 500 pips. The strategy seems good.

This provider has only been going for 3 weeks. Very early to have an opinion on him unless you have additional background information.

If this provider can maintain his average of 20 pips per trade for a further 3 months of trading it would be interesting.

Did anyone else get hurt in the big GBPUSD jump? Everything pointed to a sell (even my providers) and then it just jumped up a lot overnight, so I’m floating a loss right now lol!

Good thing I have other providers still bringing in some profit to help make up for these floaters from the 13th :slight_smile:

I meant -950 pips (loss) for January. Always look at the PnL stats, its a very useful tool.
Also always do proper money management and be ready for a possible DD, so dont open up too much!

I think zulutrade is really a unique and honest servise, the difficult part is to choose a good signal provider and since as we know 95% of people who are trading forex lose money you should try to find signal providers who who belong to the 5% who are profitable.

Good day.
I’m Rustam. I have been trading forex for a five year. Using a pair of GBPUSD and EURUSD. Recently established my first SP in Zulu. Would like the forum users have tried, did analysis and wrote their opinions.

Here’s the name of provider: GBP factor
zulutrade. net/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=32118

Best regards, Rustam.

@GBP factor,
You let many of your trades reach +160 without closing them, which means that you dont watch them and you dont use a limit. But I have to say that it seems you are using a stop loss and your PnL is rather good.