Zulutrade is a scam!

if somebody is signal provider in zulutrade,go away as soon as possible,simple because you will never take your own fees,I was cheated with 1500 usd(in May,2013) and all that after I kept all their rules,absolutely all of them,stay away,some greek guy tried to explain some bull**** like-don’t worry,your next payment will be ok…bla bla,but couldn’t say why I didn’t get my own money?!in fact they cheated me,I’m working with “tradency” as well,don’t have any problems so far,already 3 years I’m geting my payment every single month.

Just want to warn everybody who’s wasting his/her time with zulutrade,they are just cheaters,STAY AWAY!!!

You should probably back up those statements with some facts…

My grandmom used to say: “Don’t trust Greeks even when they bring gifts”, and now I’m glad I can ex post facto hand down this great advice to you @slivko!

I think he’s just advertising tradency…

Yes, He is.

…and tone down the emotion by an order of magnitude.

Yes,after the investigation is over I will publish all the facts about the cheat and No,I’m not advertising any company here,what I’m trying to do is just to share my experience and send a warning to anybody who’s spending a lot of hours in the front of the computer(obviously for the greek guys from zulutrade,time is valueless,but in the rest of the world is just money)and after he/she succeed,some guy to steal his/her time/money,That’s it!!!

You just come off as butthurt. Where’s your proof?

Which provider are you on zulutrade?

hello thread members,

I can tell you exactly what’s going on here with your buddy slivko, based on my experience as a follower.
So, what has happened is most probably two fold- either that had negative monthly PnL or worse trade with more than 700 pips dd. Both cases are a terrible outcome for followers (if he had any) that are most probably crying out their margin calls.

This is the reason, why he is hidding his account names, which usually under any circumstances will be like: " oooh loook at me (name) and the ‘unfair’ dealing they are doing to me"

If you are really a SP, please stop being one, it is for people - pseudo-traders like you, that zulutrade has a bad name. If not, go ahead and advertise your platform, so we can all call you a spammer.

Idk they seem pretty legit.Probably not the best broker in the world but very popular and from 2006.It is regulated by NFA,CFTC so they can’t scam nobody,just check it yourself call the NFA to see that they are authorized for sure,since i`m not from the USA to know for sure.If this would be true then Oanda or FXCM would scam us too which is very unlikely…

It might be worth you doing a little bit of research. I don’t wish to be accused of bias, but one of those brokers has a very poor record and was subjected to very large fines for their slippage practices. It shouldn’t take you long to work out who.

Unfortunately, regulation means very little.

I tend to disagree! regulations means a lot! that why they are there and one should always make his due diligence right - who’s holding your money, who’s playing them etc. And NFA do not actually play around with this things! they are strict, very strict in all compliance matters

I agree 100%, if someone can’t even meet the basic requirements for regulation, they should be avoided like the plague. I was just trying to make the point there’s a rather long list of brokers who where allegedly regulated, and where problems occurred.

If these problems occur with regulated well capitalized companies, with reputations to withhold within the industry, what chance does anyone have dealing with an unlicensed entity operating from an accommodation address in some far flung tax haven ?

I’d probably take issue with the strict bit, there’s no end of cases where the regulators failed to impose their own rules or turned a blind eye to glaringly obvious issues.

simbafx,

your points are correct and right at the point. However, my point is to concentrate more on what they are doing and how they are implementing regulations (NFA talking here, we all know CyScec is a joke - regulated offshore plates) well at least NFA are doing a decent job imo, i mean im reading every day about fines or closed business. So it is reliable, thus i know any unregulated slippage wont be an issue and how business is done is stricktly watched on zulutrade :wink:

haha,really lovely,they are regulated,right,it was the most funny part of all story,when I complained to NFA,first NFA answered me in…month or so and…they just told me you are not a client of zulutrade,wow,it was really funny for me,when I sent my contract with the cheaters-zulutrade…I’m still waiting the answer:)so if you’re not familiar with the work of the regulators just don’t write nonsense posts,and for all zulutrade’s guys(zulutrade workers) that’s posting here,don’t worry guys,as I having mentioned,I will post all the story when is the right time,and to all cowboys -check the background of zulutrade,they was fined in the past for the reasons similar to my story!!!so if you’ve cheated once,you will do it again!!!

I have bad experience with zulutrade, very bad. Easy Forex exit cooperation with them. God bless metatrader :slight_smile:

No no do post it right now! While wait?

Obviously you are one of the scamers again, or a looser signal provider that is in for the small pips and bursting followers accounts into flames with a strategy of open positions of 1500 pips drawdown and prayers to the market-makers for things to turn along your way. I am quite familiar with regulations, what they do and how they are implied, very much and so know what I am talking about. Check all my posts and you will see my live account that I actually posted. I’ve never stated to be more that a simple provider.

So if you have any claims go ahead and post it, otherwise you remain a scammer.

I found this thread searching for providers with similar problems on zulu. Zulu is not a scam, but they are not a good business to be a provider for. There are better opportunities with managed accounts , PAAM accounts starting a signal service etc… Being a zulu provider is horrendous, It takes 50 days for a payment to process and you can only have one open payment request at a time. you will not find out if you qualify for a payment or not till the 50 days is over. Zulu trade found a way to screw me over me over $6000 and i’m currently having research done on them to make a formal complaint to the NFA as well as other authorities and get them audited . From what i can tell you is they are an NFA member but they don’t have any US offices and they put Delaware on their homepage is a headquarters when these are in fact just virtual office addresses. They are really incorporated in the Netherlands, and Cyprus. Zulutrade is an IB for many brokers but is also owned by the same owner of AAFX which loves to have live zulu accounts on it so they can dealing desk the risk from the users on zulutrade.

To be honest I wouldn’t go for these signal services anyway. I have my own way of trading and I’m happy with it.