ZuluTrade+ The New Tech Feature from Zulutrade

I am not a trader myself, but just bumped into this article and descided to share it with the rest of the trading community, hopefully you all benefit from it:

ZuluTrade’s New Web-Based Platform Lets Traders Run Trading Robots via Zuluscripts | Forex Magnates

So, any experience from the traders? Have you tried the new feature yet?

1 Like

My main opinion to this is that it would be very difficult if you have an unstable connection. While sending your order to the market autmatically, and your connection goes down, you might have a problem.

Your question got me curious, so I contacted support and their response was that there is not really a problem there, as when user deploys his script on zulutrade+, it is not affected by the local internet connection , and will be sending its signals whether user is connected to the internet or not. But again, i am sure whatever tech issue you might have I doubt here is the right place to address it … talk to support, they know it all :wink:

Hey there, I just wanted to add, they also introduced the trailing stops, when was it, couple of days ago, i found it pretty cool feature, it’ve been lacking for some time though, good they finally introduced it.

1 Like

Seems to be working for me, they also included scripts, in a similar language to MQL