RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Greetings everyone. New to Babypips and loving all the information here so far. I returned to school to finish my bachelors degree last year, majoring in Finance. I was always interested in Forex trading and I have found I’m not gathering a lot of information on it in my classes, so I figured I would do a little research on my own and thankfully came across this site. Literally brand new to this material but I’m looking to gain some knowledge here if possible. Glad to be part of the community!

Hello all, I’m Julian and have been involved in forex for several years on a hobby basis, but now it has become a very important source of income for me.

Hello All,
My name is Robert. I traded forex a few years ago.I definitely believe that if you take the time to learn, you will earn. I’m re dedicating my efforts because I believe it’s worth it.

Hello, I’m Samantha and new to forex. I traded mini-dows ten years ago. I’m looking to learn this discipline so I can earn a full time income.

Hi guys! Im Shafri Izharuddin from Malaysia, recently turned 19 and a degree student. Got to know abt forex for 3 months now after my friend introduced it. Didnt bother learning it until he showed he made 7k usd in a mere 2 months! I was amazed, learning for 2 weeks now and so far finally found a website tht actually answered my questions, which is babypips.com duhhh, planning to make a lil extra cash or more haha to consistently have 4 digits showing in my bank acc. Planning to just give the demo acc at most a month. Prefer to keep things real! haha hope to excel in yr class!

Hi, drpipslow and everybody
this is emma from Hongkong ,i am very glad to be member, i heard about baybypips for long time and forexfactory has suggested to learn from here ,so here i am , hopefully , i can learn and share more information afterwards ~:8:

Hi, I’m from Florida. I think I might have posted here before as a newb, but I didn’t take the plunge. Taking the Pipsology course and we’ll see if I have what it takes to make some money with Forex trading.

Hello all. I am new here and looking forward to sharing my scalping method with everyone here. Have a wonderful trading session.

Hey there! My name is Sasha I am 26 years old I am a student at the University at the Faculty of Economics study hard to pass because I had an injury and a bad memory, I myself am from a village in Belarus which grew up in a poor family and trading for me only desire and sense to devote his life to Forex I spend a lot of time at home reading a lot Elliott wave Kondratieff wave,I like the macro economy and technical analysis, will be glad to get acquainted with clever and observant people and would like to share my observations. All profit!

Hello everyone. My name is Ron and I’m new to forex trading. I have been swing/day trading stocks for about 20 years and decided to possibly gravitate towards the forex markets. I got 8th place in the nation in a stock trading contest in 1995 called
’Prodigy ‘95’. Been hooked ever since. Been playing poker full time for about 9 months but trading is still my passion. I have a practice acct and hopefully I won’t blow it up!

I’m old school and have never done forums or threads before, but I’m willing to learn!

I will be immersing myself in this thread trying to take it all in. Thanks and nice to meet you.

Hello all. My name is Samuel and I am a complete novice when it comes to FOREX including Stocks and Shares. I have always been fascinated by people who are able to understand these markets and technical data that accompany them. I am hopeful that I too will not only come to understand the intricacies of trading but more importantly, make money while having fun doing it.

I presently work for Transport for London:30:

My name is Prestige93. I live in the UK and and I know very little about trading.I hope to acquire trading knowledge out of BabyPips.com

Hallo everyone im junior and living in PC Malaysia. im know so little about Forex. I hope cay learn some from you all.

Hello All,

I am a vegan who enjoys Thai food, a well made Bourbon Manhattan, and a good cigar.

I’m married to a wonderful woman, and have two lovely, intelligent, and well-adjusted adult daughters, all of whom I love with wild abandon.

I have a Bachelor degree in Chemistry, am a 20 year veteran of the Marine Corps, a former executive chef, and presently work for an engineering consultancy. I’m getting to that point in life where Time is becoming more precious due, I think, to my heightened perception of its passage. That goes a long way in explaining the appeal of trading Forex to me. The tick-tock of the employer’s time clock is oppressive. I want my time to be my own; I want to spend it where and how I want. It is my hope that, after diligent application here at BabyPips and at my demo terminal, Forex can allow me to reclaim my time as my own.

Cheers,
Nym.

Hi all,
I am Copper on this forum. I am from Colorado Springs, Colorado in the US. I have been trading for about 4 years now only on Forex. I couple of years ago I went through the Baby pips school and learned a lot I thought I already knew. I work with a prop trading firm on a part time basis. I am working towards taking my series 3 exam and series 34 exam here in the US to expand what I can offer. I hope to find some interesting people to chat to about Forex since here in the US most people don’t know about it. Hope to learn myself and help others out along the way.

Hello i’m kancha from NEPAL. I am very new to this subject and getting lots of knowledge about forex. i just joined class of pipsology school and found interesting. i am very happy to share my knowledge and like to get help from my members.

Hello all you fine people out there in Babypips land! My name is Stan. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I started trading Forex about 6 years ago. For the first month or two, I was successful using a pretty simple manual system. Then I proceeded to blow up a small account due to poor money management, and frankly a poor understanding of the markets in general. Since then, I have devoted my time to studying the markets, trading demo accounts, and learning as much as possible. Forex fascinates me…my wife is bored to death hearing about it. That’s why I’m here! I hope to gather and share knowledge with others who share my fascination with Forex. There are plenty of pips to go around, best of luck to my fellow traders!

Hi all, Im blkwolf
very new to the Forex trading in general, im here to learn as much as i can so i can spread the knowledge i acquire to help enrich others lives, Im open to any new info that any want to give thanks.

Hi everyone!,

New to the FOREX but I have been studying trading for many years (thanks to my grandfather).

I am very excited about Forex, and have some significant paper trading gains!

Hope to become a valuable member!

hi ,
i am new in fxpro trading i want to know the best time for trading . i am living in delhi(india) . one more thing i want to know what is best currency trading .