Class action lawsuit launched against FXCM for fraud and racketeering!

I have just open an live account with fxcm around one month ago, yesterday i have problem with them as my pre order to buy gbp/usd been trigger and then been stop out without even the price of the pair reach that point yet. I contact fxcm customer services regarding the matter, now it is under investigation and they told me it is a very rare case for them, i wonder it is rare or it is common…

Hi Malos,

The most common reason for this would be if you were viewing a bid (sell) chart, had a short position, and didn’t account for the spread on the currency pair. There was a thread on this last week which can be found here 301 Moved Permanently . The client services team will review the trade and make sure it gets corrected if there was a technical issue. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

-Jason

:slight_smile: Appreciate it Clint. It’s sometimes necessary to take a 5 minute walk around the office “to think” lol.

I know the feeling!!

But then some times its better to say nothing and just move on and accept the small losses, because when a client finds the right broker, both will profit in the long term.

thanks you jason, but my case is difference it cant be because of the bid and ask difference, as it the difference is more than 10 pip, i have all the detail of the trade include the summary report of my trade, the time of it when it happened and the chart all from fxcm trading system, if fxcm do not give me a good explanation, i will post it out to the public. to let all of you to see…

Just read this on another forum. FYI

"[B]NFA fines FXCM $2 million for slippage malpractices, FXCM will credit clients back.[/B]

Apparently Non Dealing Desk doesn’t mean you get the best execution – NFA has just announced that it heavily fined FXCM for slippage malpractices. FXCM will pay $2 million directly to NFA and will compensate all customers who suffered from this practice since June 2008. The details of this case are not much different from the similar fine of $459k which NFA imposed on Gain Capital for using the Virtual Dealing plugin and similar slippage settings."

Hi costy,

You can find our reply here http://forums.babypips.com/rate-my-broker/40184-all-you-need-know-about-fxcm.html#post274282-Jason

With this in mind FXCM is probably the best place to trade right now. Alternatively you can wait in line at another broker until it is your turn to be twiggled. I have traded with FXCM and Dukascopy for three years. FXCM is undoubtedly the better of the two brokers and lets not forget most big players have had a lawsuit at some point including Coca-Cola. Will you never drink a Coke again ? Good luck Jason, you have a job for life…

Can’t help but smile at your headline. Did you know that lightning does indeed strike twice? Google and you’ll see that it’s a complete myth that lightning never strikes twice in the same place, it’s more like the opposite. :wink:

As for FXCM I’m sure they’re a good broker to trade with, but that’s because they’re regulated, not because they’ve been sued…

Of course it is a myth, as is the perfect broker, That’s the idea but I am glad it made you smile even if you didn’t quite get it. Its a similarly not a fact.
It is one thing to be regulated. It is quite another thing to be regulated and busted, with the later you really have to be on your best behaviour. As you are a dentist you may very well have a different take on regulation but its OK you know, we are all brothers and sisters. God bless you and good luck with your trading.

i have same problem with them they system is not working well so i start process legal auction against them in Dubai UAE so when time of judgment is come if they dont come to court we can black list the ceo and top share holder of FXcm from any GCC countrys and later with court order we gonna freeze they facility any where in Gulf country’s or Europe

Fantasy much in la la land?

Hi Alidubai,

I responded to your post here: 301 Moved Permanently