GBP/JPY Equity Building Profitable trading strategies

haha LOL, a mess as always…hows the alpacas’?

1 Like

is he expensive?..has he got the time for these big money babypip cases you’ve got for him?

You wanna come over for a shearing party? I guess a week or two ago they were cold. Now they are hot!

P.S. If I can tame the beast known as the guppy babypips will be a feather in my hat.

I cant believe there really are people who go around the USA looking for someone to sue and make millions doing it, heck yeah we need tort reform, but its amazing what you can learn from a lawyer when you get on his good side!

google is #1 then facebook is #2 then yahoois #3

so here ya go google I hope it doesnt increase your traffic too much! LOL

virginia alpacas - Google Search

The alpacas! not the babypips joeys

Yeah he is expensive, but I can take it out in trade.

here #1 out of 6.46 million matches!

more traffic for google!!!

attorney bankruptcy virginia - Google Search

banlkruptcy is hot now, everyone is doing it not just forex traders LOL!

you dont get to be #1 by being shy

I feel lucky

Maybe I can help them break into the top 10,000 busiest websites/domains with this scandal.

but really can you believe it?>

I am here for 2 years and have over 1700 posys and they want to hassle me about 2 links? like as if I was some ho3 off the street came in and spammed them.

I was sharing what I was doing and what was going on, pardon me for sharing a little too much.

the world is all about theft lies deception dilution death and destruction
and you want to crucify me on the eve of the resurrection of Yeshua?

paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllleeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

spare my life and ridicule and i’ll spare your wallets and your google and alexa rankings.

Baby Pips is for Babies
InformedTrades is for people
who want to win. See for yourself!
Learn to Trade Stocks, Forex, Derivatives, and Commodities - InformedTrades

maybe I need to start another forum and dedicate it to those who want to win and succeed and ban cry babies, of course I wont have lame rules.

you;d think after someone helps you build a house for two years that if they had to take a crap youd let them use your toilet instead of sending them on thier way!

Doing pretty well now back to trading

Welcome back man, its about time you return. Have you been carrying AUDJPY?

Welcome back, Old Buddy! Good to hear from you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your old friend,
Bob in Wisconsin

1 Like

I am all for trying and evaluating new systems which will add to my portfolio of winning systems. I see little point in whingeing about systems untill you have actually ascertained their true value.

As strange as it may seem, I see the logic in this… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confuse, I don’t understand. I miss the point. What is 206 and 208? When do you trade? What time frame charts? Are you saying that if the market is going bear, you still trade long?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

206, and 208 were where the G/J was when this thread came into being.

It’s dropped to the 131 range.

Obviously, since they were in a buy, there were several blown accounts.

Read through the thread.

And yes, the object was long only. The carry trade was the objective.

G/J, gbpjpy not U/J. Audjpy might be a better pick for this strategy at this time.

LOL Good catch! I MEANT the G/J:D

Fingers faster than the brain.

And while I’m at it, I should restate that the carry trade wasn’t the ONLY objective, but a healthy dose of added gain, while in an extended drawdown situation,

Never looked much at the A/J. May have to do just that:)

Cheers!

How was today’s trading?? Did you have a margin call?? I’m trying to follow you guys but I almost had a margin call…,on my demo account…

Read this thread again

And again.

And then again.

I won’t point you to them, but there are posts in here with the keys to the kingdom.

There are SAFE ways to play this strategy.

Couple it with [B]SMART MONEY MANAGEMENT[/B], and the [B]INVALUABLE[/B] information in the “Alternative Technical Templates” threads, and you will find a way to play this market, and literally never lose.

I assure you I am of sound mind, and am possibly the most risk averse person on the planet.

But if I can figure it out, anybody can;)

1 Like

I believe you, I’m figuring it out, I moved the demo from 72k to 91k in about a week so I realize that I’m going too hard. I will soon figure out how much to buy…

Several blown accounts indeed, compare 208 to 130, there is no way the accounts could have stand up. I tried it last week and move a demo from the 70k region to the 90k region but almost had a margin call…Thinking that I scale down on the lots would help but looking at the pair moving from 208 to 130 clearly shows that am account would have blown over and over before it gets to -130… I think the buy only strategy can work only if you buy when the when it is in a up trend…