If I make money in forex will it make me successful with girls?

two type of price action wont work together

price action with girls will work in weekend only but they need every day price action so better go into a strip club take snaps with 3 sluts and post on face book and forums.

this is the only one available strategy.

You can earn money 4% a day but you have to think properly.

leandar:

At 100% daily you’d have NO problem!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

I think 100% is very risky for all time but you can 10% to 30% a day is possible.

Either I haven’t been around long enough or my vacation was too long, who’s jessica?

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/42197-hello-everyone-forex-africa.html#post305305

ROFLOL!!!

Actually: that entire thread in and of itself is one of the more, shall we say, ‘humorous’ this year too!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

She’s a mystical being who shows up to tease once in a while.
Legend has it she has made millions in the forex world, and wants to share her secrets with the perfect man.
But whoever looks at her pic loses sleep searching every thread to find her again.
I think she’s a man.

i stop teaching at the university since about 11 years ago now.
but if i am still there and know about some student like your case, my advice to him would be :
it’s enough for you a 10% per month, and leave some time for your study, family, and for your social activities as well.

if you trade good at forex you will have success with girls, the question is do you want to have girls around you, who are only there for the money?

Gee’s there’s always one with a sensible comment, IDK…

Only for money? Nah, I guess there is a little more with it … :45:

ANOTHER one using fancy abbreviations (or whatever they’re called)!!! What or who is ‘IDK’??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Let me tell you how to drive women crazy :5:

1. Buy expensive things for yourself
  2. Tell her how good she’d look in expensive things
  3. Don’t buy her a thing

I follow the principal that every GIRL on the net is well… Guy In Real Life.

Only women I’ve seen on the net are *****s, that includes attention both tease and professionals, married, has the crazy eye, or can be shipped here in the next 24-48 hrs

In a word YES. Just be prepared for the fact that you not keep the proceeds of your proifitable trades.

of course my mannn!
chicks love it when you trade forex.
get ready to tones of girls that just wouldn’t be able to avoid touching you.

I dont know?

Given that ‘the silly season’ is almost over here’s some ‘cents’:

I’ve tried all the phrases. ‘FOREX’, ‘Trader’, ‘FOREX Trader’, ‘Equities Trader’, ‘Commodities Trader’, ‘Futures Trader’, you name it. The only one that’s gotten me even ‘close’ is ‘Stock Broker’!!! What I’m saying is that while displaying your ‘wares’ out of the PROCEEDS of FOREX (or any other) trading may ‘do the trick’: if you don’t HAVE the ‘wares’ to display then ‘Stock Broker’ works (thanks to Hollywood I’m guessing)!!!

Get that Jessica??? I’m a STOCK BROKER!!! LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!

Regards,

Dale.

This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day. Not in a bad way though!