If I make money in forex will it make me successful with girls?

‘I Don’t Know’.

Thread has almost persuaded me not to take next Christmas off. Thanks for pointing it out, Dale! If for no other reason than that I now understand the various ‘Jessica’ references that have popped up recently. I do remember the avatar from a couple of threads in the ‘Melting Pot’, I had just forgotten the screenname. Which says it all, really…!!

ST

Any overt display of wealth will attract females.

Some may call it gold digging, but it is purely genetics. If a woman is in a relationship with a wealthy/powerful person any children have a better education/health/headstart in life and as she has the the far bigger stake in the whole having kids thing she wants the conditions to be as good as possible when it happens.

A smart, highly attractive woman is unlikely to want to trade a great job to be supported by a McDonalds burger cooker/(insert low level job here) but they will do it to have children to a billionaire.

As to the opening posters question then he will attract them for both long and short term relationships with ‘flashing cash’ however it is earned, rather than forex specifically.

Thanks for clearing up the ‘IDK’. I was quite ‘hurt’ that PurplePatchForex didn’t clear it up for me himself!!! LOL!!!

‘The Melting Pot’ eh??? Thanks for pointing that out. LOL!!!

I have to say: given a poll or vote for ‘thread of the year 2011’ then this would be my choice (although I have to admit that given leandar’s thread it would require some careful thought before ‘pushing the button’)!!! LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Your post os sound and has full merits but: I don’t think that is what the original poster is after.

Are people actually trying to earn money in forex for other reasons? LOL :slight_smile:

Thread of the year…yes I agree…haha

Yep. I gotta tell ya: I’m glad this one has been ‘resurrected’ (even if it lasts for a day or two)!!! LOL!!! I know it kept me and many others entertained over the whole of the festive season last year which was very welcome. Hell: this thread would have my vote ‘thread of SITE’ to be honest!!! LOL!!!

As for JESSICA!!! I even sent the little cow a message (and I think I left a visitors message too) but I’m afraid (like EVERYONE ELSE THAT SENT HER A MESSAGE BUT WILL NEVER ADMIT TO IT): never received a reply. Then again: MAYBE SOMEBODY DID (receive a reply)??? Care to share your ‘experiences’ (and which ‘buckestshop’ she works for)??? ROFLMAO!!!

Regards,

Dale.

A man just subscribed to the gym, he enter confident and heads directly to his Personal Trainer:

Man: Good morning sir, i would like to know what machine i have to use to impress girls
Personal Trainer: A.T.M. , does wonders

xDD hope you laugh half i did xD

In a crass attempt to keep my favorite thread alive for a while (not to mention the fact that it’s Sunday moring and I’m bored and don’t really feel like looking at charts just yet) I thought I’d attach a newspaper ad that appeared in some or the other newspaper here last year sometime and has been ‘doing the email rounds’ here for a while. I didn’t think I had it anymore but found it this morning in my email Inbox (while looking for something else). And it’s ‘smack bang’ ON-TOPIC!!! LOL!!!

RESPECT to whoever placed the ad!!! LOL!!!

Some additional info (for foreigners where certain references to names and places will not be known):

Sandton is where the ‘elite’ live and Hyde Park is an ‘elite’ shopping mall in Sandton, Johannesburg. And the ‘JSE’ is a reference to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. And of course the amounts ‘quoted’ are in South African Rand (ZAR). So: ‘peanuts’ for anybody earning USD, EUR, or GBP!!! LOL!!!

Sooo… Jessica??? Any chance of our signing a lease agreeement??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

omg, you found my paper ad! Im still waiting for a reply, stuck with a 250K a year business man for now…life sucks

i hope this helps u …

#1 Sign She’s NOT Into You - YouTube :7:

Now you’ve gone and spoiled it!!!

Regards,

Dale.

If you make money in forex the answer is YES. \you WILL be successful with girls. However girls cum in all shapes and especia;;y sizes so the choice factors might be proportionably limited.

No - the girls are probably already trading successfully themselves! Women reputedly make better traders than men so they’re not likely to be impressed by your efforts.

Make the money, then the women will come to you.

But make all the money first,

He will not be after trader girls, he will be after the bimbo blondies. They won’t understand your efforts past what sort of car you drive or designer clothes you wear. Be prepared for an expensive route to the bedroom but it should all be worth it if can place multiple contracts/lots simultaneously.

Power is money! and money is Power!
Cheers,

I already have my girl pre trader success. I’m curious what girls pop up upon trader success.

Here!!!

[I]JUST in case there’s any MISTAKES or ASSUMPTIONS made (JAY): it’s the FIRST post NOT ClarkFX’s post!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

[/I]Regards,

Dale.

Of course it’ll make you successful with girls… Just make sure you’ve signed your prenuptial agreement :wink: