Inner Circle Trader's Pro Traders Club 2012 - 2013 Series

lol… really :slight_smile:

I know easy 1000 people hit this thread daily atleast once. Do me a favor and rank the threads what you genuinely feel they merit. I know we have 5 stars in content and community. What say ye?

Never thought of rating any threads before till you mentioned it. 5 of course!

Done … didnt know that it was an option… thanks…

I read both threads daily and look forward to the videos whenever they come. Things are slowly becoming clearer. I have rated both threads accordingly… 5 Stars! Wish I could rate it higher. Michael, thank you for all that you do.

These two threads gave me great understanding of FX. It’s more than 5 star.
Done.

I live and learn - never realized that I could rate the thread - 5 stars of course.

I had to give this thread a low rating. If it was not for ICT I would not know most of what I know today. This is a problem because now I have to figure out what to do with this wealth of knowledge. And soon I will have to figure out what to do with the piles of cash at my feet.

Oh why do you do this to me

I follow constantly can only be a 5. Do we just state it in a posting or are we supposed to tick a box or something?

First post there is a rate thread “tab” at the top

5 stars it is then

I will only give 5 stars if u post the rest of the video series tonight…lol

all 5, excellent teaching and content

This is an update from my previous post yesterday…

[B]AUDUSD[/B]

I entered Long on AUDUSD during the Asian KillZone @ 1.0210 which now I can see was a perfect entry. I chickened out and closed my trade with 10 pips profit. I waited for LO KillZone to see if I could get an entry but I never seen anything that was offered up, the next KillZone would be NYO which I was able to enter at 1.02196 for a long and I’m currently still holding onto this position.

Since AUDUSD didn’t offer anything up during the LO KillZone I focused my trading on the Cable & Fiber which turned out great…

[B]GBPUSD[/B]

During the LO the Cable went lower while the Fiber was unwilling to go lower. I used a small position to get long at 1.6022 since I was stalking the 20 level. Price ran up pretty fast to the ADR which I took profit at 1.6075. I then waited for price to come back to another entry point. I watch price as it ran down into the 6050 level and bounce higher. I then pulled my Fib from this low to the recent high to get an entry long at 1.6050. I am still currently holding this position.

[B]EURUSD[/B]

During the LO the Fiber was unwilling to go lower while the Cable went lower. I used a larger position on this pair to enter at OTE 1.2900. Like the cable price ran up pretty fast to the ADR and I took full profits @ 1.2965. I then waited for price to come back to another entry point. I opened a market order at 1.2935 for a long since I was at work and had to hurry up and make a trade. I am still currently holding this position.

Trading is so much more fun when things go your way. I just need to learn to cope with the times it’s not good to me.

GLGT!!!

Wonderful… now stay focused. :35:

Done…but it definitely deserves more than 5 stars.

could it be that the aussie has started to tickle Michaels interest in the past weeks?:wink: I might also need to add a third pair (the aussie) soon, but first I need to get out of my losing streak and get my stuff in order… :wink:

Than it’s time to take the short on EU now :slight_smile:

They are taking out the stops, it’s Tuesday (Weekly high/low), OTE area, USDx is in OTE and bouncing off to go higher, …
TP @ 1.2860 today or tomorrow

This is my trade for the week. Short Fiber @ 1.29970
Heres the reasons:

1. OTE on the 4HR (5 oct high to 11 oct low)
  2. USDX and GU SMT div
  3. near 1.30000 psych level
  4. Turtle soup patterns as price ran up clearing stops above 8 oct and 12 oct highs
  5. Todays pivot sell zone and R1. Monthly pivot and trinity sell zone
  6. Bearish yield divergences on EUR GBP USD bonds.

GLGT! :slight_smile:

-Ivan

With higher lows all over the place???

Excellent trade in my opinion, I’m in the same trade like you