Mad Scalper

Hi guys I’m a newbie trying to find a system that works for me. Please tell me what i did wrong in the following trades below. all three trades (labeled 1, 2 and 3) were long taken after the pullback on the close of the 1st blue candle (open of 2nd blue candle). At the same time the 50EMA had a healthy upwards slant.

Note: I know I should’ve taken the trade right after the 1st trade but still I would have been down three trades to one.

Thank you

Hi Petefader,

I want to say a big thank you for such a simple and comprehensive system, it looks promising alot. I want to believe that as a newbie, I did not arrive late!

please permit me ask these questions quickly;

1. Does this system still work, considering the level of response lately?
  2. The original mad Scalper link in your post, does still hold water, or should we download from the last link you posted in one of your posts.
  3. You mentioned “Volume” in your last post as a determinat to late entry, could throw a little light on that.

Thanks for sharing and in anticipation of your response.
God bless you

The first post has the final system. Yes, for a while now I have been trading without indicators…besides the volumes. I don’t watch for Mad Scalper setups.

To put it simply, I trade based on understanding where the buyers and sellers are and what they are up too, rather than averaging out price overtime for any information…in short indies are only so good. Although Mad Scalper is probably one of the best indie based systems for scalping the 5min. …imho lol.

I frequently post in my other thread:

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/21453-1-500-pips-per-month-method-vsa-sr-fibb-etc.html

Pete, tnx for your prompt response. I will be checking out the VSA right away.

I used to be a big scalper, now i like the long holds better. I wonder if others go back and forth between styles

Hey Pete, Great work on the MadScalper! I have one quick question about the settings, can I apply the same settings to any charting system or do I have to use the .zip file contents and try to make them work?

I appreciate your hard work and willingness to share your knowledge, to bad you don’t have a live trade room.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.

I changed the settings on the red and blue shaded indie (ytg_DveMash). If you apply it and get the default settings it looks much different, and you would have to manually change the settings again. Murry Math is set to 60 min.

thanks, glad to help. Now I’m going back to my VSA thread lol.

Actually, I used to trade on 15M. For a long trade, I used 1H. Switched to 5M after I started to scalp just like the system in this thread.

Now I do on 1M a lot lol.

I did not like 5M much because I had to sit for a long time just to wait for an entry. With 1M, I can get more entry chances, no need to worry about missing one or two. Sometimes, I need to exit within 10 pips, 20 pips at max, but I feel comfortable about the way I scalp.

Hi Pete

I have been using this for a week or so having read this thread and is proving to be successfull, thank you.

Im happy just taking between 10-20 pips on a scalp method.

Many thanks again for this

Anyone else having / had a longer time success with this ?

Good to hear. I trade without indies now, but I just looked back at recent entries for Mad Scalper on E/U, nice. Every time the 50 ema slant is holding throughout the pullbacks, the entry is dead on.

Hey Pete and all the others, I decided to just sit back and watch the market for awhile today and ended up spending most of my time watching the GBPUSD starting at 9:55 gmt. The scene opened with the price at 1.77059 and all of your indicators showing go short in a down trend (As much as you can get one for a M5 TF). Anyway after getting tired of watching and playing “what if” I must have seen about 8 or 9 solid entry points for shorts, right now the time is 20:00 gmt and the price is now at 1.55286. Still heading South!

I never would have caught the indicators with the method I was using before, so a BIG BRAVO Pete for developing the system. And yes the Volume portion really helps with confirmation of trade strength and Stochastics help at times for exit indications.

I would have posted the chart but I am on a Mac and the trade platform is on Windows and never the two shall meet. :smiley:

Thanks Jim. I marked every MS entry, and the overview of VSA situation.

Can’t download using the link on the first post. It seems that it’s broken. Could you please post it again.

Thak you very much

same here. i miss this system, it was good

Petefader can you please post the sistem again? It looks like tinyupload.com is offline. Thankyou very much

Mad Scalper download (scroll down)

I updated this rule in the first post: “Some days the Murry Math lines will be very close together, caused by a small range the day before. You can chose to ignore them in these cases as any decent move will break them.”

This system has stood the test of time, but again I would like to invite everyone to my VSA thread. Including the basic concepts of VSA will increase your win percentage for Mad Scalper…or any system.vsa-sr-fibb-etc.html

We will probably have tricky, messy PA this last week of the year. Now is a good time to learn about how the market really works, explained in the VSA thread.

Greetings from an uber noob…

I am trying to get your system installed on a demo MT4 platform and am not getting the same views that you are posting…

Not allowed to post images yet…

Can you enlighten my folly?

Perhaps I can PM the link to the image?

Regards

Finch

Pete, why use filesharing sites, can’t you attach to first post?

Google “how to install indicators and templates for mt4”, rather than me trying to instruct you in a forum…could take 8 posts.

fxviolaaa, I dunno…that’s just how i did it last time.

"Google “how to install indicators and templates for mt4”, rather than me trying to instruct you in a forum…could take 8 posts. "

Hi petefader, i did do the google thing, a couple of times, with the same result. The MT4 platform I’m using is Version: 4 - Build: 229 I don’t know if that will make a difference…

Regards
Finch