Understanding Price Action by Chris Capre

Chris,

thanx mate. nice views.please don,t mind if i ask u for opinions in the future.i,m in the process of learning from people like u.

Hello Yak,

Glad it helped and I donā€™t mind you asking.

But FYI - I wonā€™t be able to give this kind of thorough analysis in the future, for as I said, this kind of personal analysis and service is reserved for my paying course members.

But iā€™ll chime in a few points.

Anyways, all the best and good hunting today.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Chris, I was wondering if youā€™re going to be doing anymore webinars with Fxstreet?

They have been a great help thus far but I noticed you stopped in June last year, is that the end?

Hello Stinsfire,

Iā€™m taking a hiatus on webinars for now. Iā€™m wanting to focus on the book, plus a lot of projects, systems, testing, ideas, course improvements, etc. that I want to focus on for now.

Perhaps Iā€™ll do an occasional webinar in the future, maybe 3x a year.

But thanks for the positive comments on them.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

You are in the right place specially to learn PA.

Looking forward to see more work from you :slight_smile:

Hello Traders,

Just wanted to mention a dueling swords pattern has formed on Gold, and its testing the upper bounds of that pattern now, which also comes in at a swing resistance level as well, so watch for price action triggers here.

Good hunting!

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Oh I just got the name for this pattern as ā€œdueling sword patternā€ from you. Learning so many new things day by day. Yes Gold now trading at the key resistance level. May return to the previous supporting level @ 1661.65.

Hello Perry,

Good to see you back.

Yes, as predicted, gold pulled back from this level offering traders a really good setup and chance to lock in profit.

Went right back to a clear resistance level along with dynamic support in the 4hr 20ema

Anyways, good hunting and more to come this weekend as Iā€™ll be writing up some more informational posts on trading.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hello Chris,

We are waiting for more posts from you. Have a nice weekend to you and other members.

Very slow market today. Cannot identify good setups to trade. :20:

Iā€™ve just identified a good setup to go to sleep and trade tomorrow :44:

Hello Perry,

Yes, today is a US holiday, so the US markets are closed for MLK day - hence the slow movement.
Likely nothing until at least Asian session.

Good time for study & practice though. Iā€™m not trading, but working on a new article for today so stay tuned.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Dang, best quote iā€™ve heard today thus far :slight_smile:

Hello Traders,

With the US Markets closed today for MLK day, price action has been slow, so will not make any moves till London starts spinning the tires. But am looking at Gold which is in a range that should break soon (likely tomorrow). Chart below, but the key levels are clear so watch for intraday price action triggers off each level. Any of these that fail likely will translate into a breakout pullback setup so stay on guard. Remember, a failed signal is new information, and possibly a new signal as well.

Good Hunting!

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Lolā€¦ Today market is unpredictable. For an example EU. 40+ pips down & again up. Spikes all the way. Very dangerous at the moment. :eek:

Good to hear you are working on a article. I saw some of your articles from the web and hell lot of useful information there. You have covered many areas such as trading psychology, various strategies, trading styles, etc.

When the market seems unclear at first, sit patiently on the side observing.

Oftentimes, from confusion arises clarity if you are patient enough to sit and observe.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre

Hello Chris,

Hope you are doing good. I saw one of your newly published article on your web and that was a very nice one. I created a separate thread to show that article with an intention to help newbies. Hope You are OK with that. You also can check this thread on the below link. Please publish more articles.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/50558-trading-not-fashion-contest-great-articl.html#post445068

Ha - seems we are playing tag nowā€¦just found that earlier and responded as I thought I was hallucinating this morning when I woke up and noticed the article.

Good to know I am not seeing things from not having my breakfast yet :-ooo

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre