Wallstreet Forex Robot

im seeing very negative reports on this scalper, its got me afraid, could any one please confirm this is a better robot than wall streeet?

yes you should leave all settings default, for testing porpueses you can open any mt4 account with any broker, the only thing i sugestyou is that dont test with the default mt4platform ( MiG Bank) as it hasnt propper lot sizes for . and yes you can pay with paypal only at their site, if you want to study a bit more about this EA go to this thread :

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/40349-smart-fx-technology.html

maybe you can find something useful as i did.

and feel free to ask anything you want.

i guess those negative reports are due january volatility ( according to robert) , but in genaral this EA has a very low drawdown, if you check the reports, and other peopleā€™s reports.

i cant recommend others because i dont own them.

i plunged in and got it, i dont beleive in demoing so i went direct and opened a usd 200 account on hotforex, ill let you know how that ends! atm im just sitting and waiting for it to open a tradeā€¦i didnt do nothing for about 4 hours now :frowning:

good luck man! relax it will trade, just let it work.

What are the latest reports on this bot? It doesnā€™t seem to be working as well as million dollar pips and growth bot I think. But one of my friends who also trades says he gets consistent + pips every day with wall street bot. Hmmā€¦makes me wonder if that is even possible

Havenā€™t seen much activity at all on this bot for the last week or so.

[quote=ā€œgoldylox,post:301,topic:38153ā€]

Hi GoldyLox et al,
The 1% ~ 2% of the equity are the PER TRADE. NOT the total equity amount of the account.

The 10% ~ 20% is the TOTAL portion of your account in play at any one time.

My WSFX bot hasnā€™t traded in a few weeks. Iā€™m removing it officially now.

Same here.

Any news on performance of this EA?

took mine offline for same reason. No trades for couple of weeks, looking on bright side, no trades = no losses

Any trades recently?

in my opinion a very good adviser can safely put on the Rial

I was just introduced to this EA almost a year now and pretty pleased with its results on a general observation I wish to have known it earlier since it is one of the EA with a quite consistent performance.

Can you let us know which EA is for each category?

Thanks for your help

Please what are these abbreviations for? UJ, UC,EU? Iā€™m a baby fx trader still learning. Thanks

UJ = usdjpy
UC = usdchf OR usdcad
EU= eurusd

Thanks sir Iā€™m grateful.

Wall Street is showing to be the best ever EA. It has 5 years of trading history on a real account and realized almost 600% gains
Now the developer recommend running only GBPUSD and EURUSD

They have released as gift for wall Street users 2 other versions: Wall Street Asia (an asian scalper ) and wall Street recovery PRO.
Wall Street is showing that a winning automated strategy can generate huge gains if you have patience and confidence