1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Some food for thought. Here is the usdx chart compressed on daily timeframe

As we can see, price has pass 2 respected trendlines and currently come back for a retest. If the break proved to be successful, US dollar could go metal this year…

Closer look on 1h chart

I’m sorry luiz but I don’t understand how that is relevant to the thread.

what is the market doing right now? haha so many ns and nd bars at once

Never seen a better way to trade. It’s like cheating.

hi pete
my first reply though,
i am kinda impressed by ur way of dealing
how i can see u trading live and maybe following u
thanks

Hey guys, pretty good VSA setup today. Correct me if I am wrong.

EUR/USD: End of the Rising Market

I’d say yes, but risky, as it turned out it did go short, I think you’ve got to be really careful with those kind of setups, mainly because you are countertrending. I’d say the safest entry is on the large down push.

Yep I took that one. Entered at 1.4143 after seeing it die. Entered fairly aggressively - there was sell orders in around that level all the way up to 1.4175 so seemed a decent entry. Closed it out at 1.4093 earlier - could have let it run some more but decided to take some profit in case of a pullback. Last week was only a tiny bit positive for me so I’m taking profit a bit earlier this week.

Will be looking for a long entry at around the 1.4050-60 area if it manages to get down there though it seems now to have bounced decently from 1.4080.

Entered long at 1.4060 with a smallish position. That high volume doji at 14:30 was the signal for me that the the dip buyers at 1.4050-60 were active and entered at 14:40 after the pullback was on low volume.

Oh aye Bandit, sticks out like a sore thumb, I’m just going to post my Oanda Chart here, it shows why I’ve grown to like it so much, it’s even more obvious I think.

No brainer, back of the net stuff, well…

Closed at 1.4083. Rinse repeat with new long entered at 1.4061.

Just visiting here… I’m still trading and getting better every day of course. Just so busy… :stuck_out_tongue:

My prediction about 1.4400 is still on. Still accumulation.

I try to post some screenies next week… I woulda posted todays screenie, but it was already posted so. :stuck_out_tongue: saved my time.

Exited that long at the 62% retracement - hit my weekly target but I’ll stick around to see if there’s more to be had. Would be tempted by a short now but not at this time of the night. Have a feeling that there’s more upside ahead anyway but I’m not overly confident at all. I’ll be looking to get short again at 1.4160-75 region or long again at the 1.4050-60 region. Really not sure which way it’s going to go right now though so I’ll sit and wait to see what develops.

I’m seeing a long, 3 times it has tested the lower boundry and high volume for each, that dwarfs the tops volume. Just sayin.

Honestly don’t know myself. Buyers have been active in the 1.4050-60 region for a while now lately but there’s plenty of offers once it gets to 1.4150-75 apparently so I’m not sure. I’ve just stuck to going long off 1.4060 for the past couple of days once I see the volumes kick in.

It’s testing, but are also looking at lower highs too, indicating it will fall through the 4060 area, as always - if in doubt stay out.

Looks like a wedge on the 1H - guess we’ll see which way it breaks soon enough. I like the look of a break to the downside myself but I’m not going to be entering anything right now.

Bandit - bit risky for a rinse and repeat, LOL.

Haha yeah I guess so. It’s been good for +6% this week so far so maybe I won’t push my luck too much! But you have to like the look of that volume spike once again 15:05 eh?

looking at the current bar, the volume isn’t impressive for a buying pinbar… so I could see a fall in price