1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

To clarify - are the bars circled in red below your upthrust bars?

Just to ask - is an upthrust only low volume bars breaking new highs and coming down again (or in forex, highs that havenā€™t broken in a while), or can they also be during a short period of sidetrending such as circled below.
EU/USD 5 min

Also went short on this ā€˜no supplyā€™ - I am trying to keep my eye out for these

EUR/USD 5 min

stopped out on the above - looking back, it wasnā€™t a no demand on the volumeā€¦ have to practice spotting them

@Procast

hmmm, you got that one right again! whereā€™s your friendly fish picture?

An upthrust is an upthrust, no matter where it is (its called a shakeout on the LONG side). What gives it validation, is the background. If theres pronounced selling in the background, an upthrust will indicate a nice short opportunity. The higher the volume and the greater the wick, the better a short opportunity. Be wary of low volume upthrusts/shakeouts.

Looking at that same bar on your 2nd chart on my platform, shows the volume was higher than the previous bar. Youā€™re correct, it wasnā€™t a ND.

Iā€™d like to know if I can use the VSA even without have the Trade Guider, meaning only with the standard volume of mt4 + moving av. on it.
thanks

Do you see anybody here discussing Trade Guider?

And you canā€™t trade VSA unless youā€™re prepared to do your homework and put the hours in either, can you?

vsa is a hard work and hard way, hope it will have a big reward too.

Please, someone has any ebook of vsa to share that is not the Master the Markets? thanks

To have any chance in forex, you need to put some hard work in.

Here you go :slight_smile: This is all you need.

[QUOTE=pepeelpew;265494]vsa is a hard work and hard way, hope it will have a big reward too.

Please, someone has any ebook of vsa to share that is not the Master the Markets? thanks[/QUOTE]

I would share another book bt I would send you the link instead because it take so much time to upload on my slow connection

take cre

thanks amanarora2402, purplepatchforex, Pr0crast, for replies and sharesā€¦
Iā€™d like to take the ā€œTrading the Shadow of the Smart Moneyā€ the vol 1ā€¦

Iā€™ve been finding it impossible to see any entries the whole week, unless Iā€™m missing something. Anyone have any good examples of VSA trading this week.

Thatā€™s just about right, I had one this morning, but was out at the time, so yes a bit dead this week.

Hmm, really?

I wasnā€™t around to take any trades this week, but this one looks as classic as it gets:

H1: Massive stopping volume as price is rejected from the 50% fib and trendline.

M5: Lots of pins, stopping volume/rejection, no supply, no supply/test.

This oneā€™s been going for 100+ pips.

Ha ha, ironically thatā€™s about the entry I would have had on my 15m chart!

I think! :slight_smile:

I did see that one, as it went nicely to the 61 fib line - but I was waiting for there to be sufficient volume right at that bottom which there never was. I think I have to look at the overall volume trend on the way down.

At last a set up I saw:

eur/usd 5 min

edited because it appears as if first pic wasnā€™t showing

is this a valid setup? obviously it worked out ā€¦ but i am more interested in the perfecting the methodā€¦:51:

Today AUDCHF 15M

// edit
[[click here](http://www.zogleinc.com/random/2011.06.03 - AUDCHF 15M.png)] - full size screenshot

// edit pt. 2
Today USDCHF 15M chart - Absorbing supply and propping up prices repeatedly ā€¦ suggests bullish behavior ā€¦ then off to the races +100 pips

[[click here](http://www.zogleinc.com/random/2011.06.03 - USDCHF 15M.png)] - full size screenshot

is a hard work to fully understand VSA but Iā€™m looking that is a very good thing to put on ur time and forces, the results will appear.
sucess to everybody.