1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Edit, got out at +20 after it hit some resistance.

Great posts dodge thanks and pls post more.
I started to spot stopping volume but my problem is when i enter with a buy or sell then it goes in the right direction for 10-20 pips but i wait to long and it goes agains me fast and im taking a loose. any advice of what to make ? sry for my poor english

Donā€™t let your trade become a loss. Set your stop to BE, or do like Pete and exit half of your position after +10 or +20, [B]then[/B] set your stop to BE, that way youā€™ve already made your profit and itā€™s a bit easier to let the position ride :slight_smile:

Next time that happens, post a screenshot. There may have been a warning sign you missed that could have gotten you out of the trade while still in profit.

cheers thanks for advice dodge
will post a screen tomorow with my entries.

Because you are catching the falling knife, you spot the wrong stopping volume, which possibly not at significant demand/supply level. Volume must be pretty high to be stopping volume. Having stopping volume, watch out for following Price Action to see if the other forces step in. Price often rejects hard after the stopping volume to inform professional traders that they are ready to change direction.

Hi All,

Good trade this afternoon on the AUD/USD.
Dropped down and showed large stopping volume.( Highest of the day )
Entered long trade at the close of No Supply ( first vertical line)
Closed trade when it bounced off old support level ( 2nd vertical line )
Any comments appreciated.

Regards
Stephen

Good stuff luiz, thatā€™s exactly the kind of reason, I trade the trend continuation setups, easier to spot, less analysis required and generally very high probability.

High Resolution

Unfortunately, I was asleep for the first entry, got in on the second entry for +16, had trouble piercing the top.

Perfect trade if you ask me!

Once again thanks for your feedback Dodge. Im just really happy that Im starting to grasp this VSA and enjoying it.
I have been trying so hard to understand the whole concept since I started learning about trading two months ago. Im up to page 240 on this VSA thread and have found the whole thing really rewarding. I consider myself extremely lucky to have found it following the babypips course. It was obviously ment to be. Thank god that I didnt fill my head with other garbage before I found Pete`s VSA thread.

Although I have read MTM twice I believe that the knowledge that I have gained from watching how you guys trade has been far more benefical. I can`t stress it enough to anybody who jumps onto the end of this thread. Go back and read the whole thing from the start, take your time, take notes and I have found it helpful to copy some of the chart examples into a trading bible and keep going over them. It can be frustrating trying to get your head around the concept but remember anything that is worth learning and mastering takes time.

Be patient.This is only the beginning.

Regards
Stephen

You read me right Luiz that was exactly where i enter :smiley:

I will try to analyze myself. Lett me know if im poor and i have to study more before i post here.

SM are positioned long cuz volume is bigger at bottom than at top.( i marked with arrows )
Next step should be a retrace till 50-61 fib on H1.

Should i also consider and look for stopping volume after i draw fibbs on M15 to or should i look for retrace to fib only on H1?

Dodge that was now double top and there you should be looking for shorts? hope is not a dumb question

GBP/USD 5 minute

Exited half at +20 and set stop to BE, then exited the other half at the pivot lineā€¦I still donā€™t have the will power to stay in my trades once in profit :mad:

Maybe I read it wrong, because it did end up going down, but what I saw at that time was an overall up trend, with large stopping volume (the largest volume of the day) pushing price back up after the low volume reversal, and big money waiting for the selling pressure to die down before continuing upward.

Once I got in the trade, I did see some big up moves, but selling pressure stopped it cold. Good thing I got out early :slight_smile:

You have experience and this matter alot in this cases.Good to hear you got out in profit.

Try to look deeper than simply where the volume was located, see how the market reacted to that volume. My analysis shows a likely down moveā€¦had I looked at the 1HR chart I likely would have stayed out of my prior EUR/USD trade :wink:

That trade is great, but I think you might have missed one little thing about entries.
You donā€™t enter at the CLOSE of No Supply (or No Demand). You enter when price breaks the top of NS or the bottom of ND. You can set a limit order or you can just watch it. Price breaking those levels actually confirms the NS / ND. :slight_smile:

I just thought this might help :).

Where would have been the entry here? I see bounce off 50-61 fib on H1 but what would be the signal for long here?

I guess now i should wait for a no suply bar.

Personally, I wouldnā€™t go long at all. Itā€™s tough to call that 1HR big volume candle ā€œStopping Volumeā€, since price was just in that area a few hours ago. I think ā€œStopping Volumeā€ is something that ends a long trend, signifying a reversal (will have to look this up when I get home). I made the same mistake with that 5 minute candle from this morning.

Considering that, I only see EUR/USD going down from here. Iā€™m considering going short and setting my SL right above that resistance line I marked earlier, for a nice 1:2 Risk Reward ratioā€¦

Hehe, because thatā€™s what I did last time around/

Take time, try to explain how the market moves, study a bit about order flow and stop-hunt tactics, how the stopping volume performs a big rejection flow in the opposite direction to inform other SMs to go along. You are getting there.