1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Looks like I was on the wrong side of the news today.

SL Hit

Ouch :frowning: Was about to sell myself but changed my mind in the last second. Iā€™m glad i did, lol.

How about that EA you were talking about? Can you attach it here?

Short USD/CAD

Despite the higher volume bounce on the 50 fib, all long candles after this were declining volume, until it tries to close above the 61.8 fib, where it is pushed back down.

There are a few EAs that can do what you want. Try one of these:

Multi-purpose trade management EA @ Forex Factory

ā€œEASYā€ EA-Trading made easier @ Forex Factory

Thanks man :slight_smile:

Update:

It definitely works and you guys are the proof of it.
But back when there was no notion about gravity, just observation, we couldnā€™t use it. Now that we (we the human kind) know all about it, we use it big time (satellites, probes acceleration and heading, buildings calculations, etc).
Any mechanisms results can be anticipated if you know how it works. Money collectors apart - we cant do anything about it- if we could figure out how our fx maked market really works we could all do fx for a living.
I consider myself to be a decent guy and i can see all of you here are definitely smart guys; iā€™m sure that together we could find some answers and questions that never crossed our minds.
How often TSA (VSA) works? Mostly, often, sometimes? Are the unsuccessful ones executed correctly? What is that telling us about the relation between tickets and quotas? Are the ticks generated inside our maked market or outside it? Assuming they are generated inside, its fair to say we the retail traders are opening similar sized positions so there is a decent relation between the ticks and the volumes; the next question is who are the big players? How big are they? How often do they trade? If i open a ticket for 20 bucks it means absolutely nothing in any market; but if someone opens a $2 million adverse position thats still one tick but with devastating effects on our floating orders. Further more, how could we find how big is our markets cash supply, since the cash and the big tick determine the price at least for a short period of time?
By the way, Dodge, sorry for your SL.

Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s all I want to know, so the answer to all your questions from me will be - I donā€™t Care!! As I keep banging on all the time and I must admit Iā€™m probably sounding like a broken record, all I worry about is my trading account balance.

You could easily spend a lot of time wondering about the whyā€™s and whereforeā€™s of the forex market which Iā€™m sure is very interesting to some people, but you could spend the same time trading VSA and if your balance is going up constantly, what else would you want to worry about.

I see you point about gravity, but what Iā€™m saying is that yes we understand it, but we canā€™t prove it, that came from Professor Brian Cox, and I tend to believe him.

You do this for a living?

Good God no, Iā€™m a night postman.

Itā€™s good to know that, i was allready spending my imaginary $25 million your software calculated i would win in 12 months! :32:

First trade this week is a big win! :slight_smile:

Would post a chart, but cant yet. It was actually extremely easy. Sat down at my desk at 7:00, after all the carnage had past, and opened up mt4 to nice a big setup screaming at me. But I told my self to be patient, and waited for that last confirming signal. Entered on the next bar after that last upthrust on the 5 min.

No drawdown. Took half profit at 46. Got the other half locked in at +40. Gonna let it run till huge demand comes in. Last 1 hour bar looks like a healthy drop so hopefully it keeps on goin.

Really doubt I will take another trade today, but maybe. :slight_smile:

Good job! Half profit at +46 is really something! Whos your broker?

Thanks. No quota really. Just take what the market gives me.

Took half at 46 cuz the first little bit of demand came in. Just being extremely cautious. Actually the first demand came in at 4160, but there was so much weakness I figured it would overcome it.

Edit: Hmmm big demand at 4030. Got it locked in at 4087. Hopefully it retests 4030 and ill get out.

I see a textbook setup: smart money is taking EUR/USD down to get a nice supply of dollars at good price, then it will try to blow up the CHF/USD limit stated by SNB at CHF/EUR=1.2000; this means we will constantly get EUR/USD very high; i bet FED is not a stranger here, since it needs inflation on the USD and the domestic US debt (more than 3 times the GDP) wonā€™t allow the easy way to do it :7:
Just hope it wont blow up my margin call (right now that seems impossible).
No volumes means this is as valid as TSA (VSA) or my clueless rollovers with no SL that hit TP.

Donā€™t be sorry Sjf, you canā€™t win them all :slight_smile:

Update:

Sjf, no one here is going to be able to answer your questions. If you need to know these answers before you can become comfortable basing your analysis on Forex Volume, I donā€™t think VSA is going to work out for you :frowning:

Are you in long term?

Still trying to figure it out. At least long term offers some elements. On the other hand scalping just doesnt need any elements. But i donā€™t have time to hunt for the spikes to get 10-15-20 pips on one.
Edit: never lost when spike hunting.

Thatā€™s interesting, I donā€™t see that at all.

My analysis shows lower EUR/USD prices in the future. While the big 150 pip candle was unfortunate for my SL, I think it confirms my initial analysis of selling pressure.

After breaking the 23.6 fib, a 150 pip 5 minute candle emerges from some unexpected and unscheduled news. This allows Big Money to enter at better prices, making sure to not let it go above the 38.2 fib.

The 1 hour chart shows price also bounced off the top pivot line, closing near the midway point of the candle.

The 5 minute chart shows a higher volume test near the top end of the 150 pip candle, which was pushed back down, starting the reversal.

While typing this, I saw an opportunity to go short and took it.

Quick update:

+36 pips