1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I closed this very slow trade at +10. Will wait for things to look better.

Iā€™m long. Stopping volume came in at .50 fibb and VWAP marked with gray squares. A bit risky with weakness in the background, but should be enough for a scalpā€¦small % risked.

Stopped out on that, but Iā€™m up about 2.5% for the day from the other 2 tradesā€¦Iā€™ll call it a day and keep it. :smiley:

Good trading all.

Thanx Peterā€¦ good +2.5% :slight_smile:
See you tomorrow, itā€™s great tyo have you here, makes thing easier!
:smiley:
Good night!

Peter i just saw your mad scalper system and i must say thats awesome.
I look forward to some good pips with this one.
Thanks!:cool:

BTW if you anything better please let me know:D

Today is a great day to not tradeā€¦

I agree fridays can be weird!
:eek:

itā€™s a particular fridayā€¦
markets, including SPX500 could crash today, probably they wonā€™t, this timeā€¦ but in a 2/3 weeks period they will :smiley:
Itā€™s should reverse up.
Nice vol showing on EURUSD at 1.22615, letā€™s see if a double bottom gets in place with hight vol.

Thanks ZZ,
I see it breaking thru Daily S1 now.
Hopefully it will sell off today.

NICE job spotting that reversal. Highest volume of the day came in at yesterdays buy zone, with bottom pins. Wait for the first bullish close after seeing that. Quick pips to be madeā€¦

What do you think about this setup?
AUDJPY?
Look at how much buying went into this.
BUTā€¦ even though this I think was the case, the pair has been stuck all day waiting for SPX500.
Ok 2 possibilities:
1- Market makers invested in an up move speculating the SPX500 support would hold, in fact not knowing if this was the case, and if SPX support didnā€™t hold they would loose moneyā€¦

2-Market makers knew the support was holding and they were playing a story, since they decide if it holds or notā€¦

In either case, itā€™s ridicolous to just see the pair ready waiting for any uptick from SPXā€¦
Like now, 12 pips lost in one sec on the pair because SPX just went from +0.15 to + 0.08ā€¦
Maybe the answer is donā€™t trade during US session.
Can you comment Peter?
Thanx

Luca

If youā€™re reading volume correctly and find you are unsure, then I would take that as uncertainty in the market. Itā€™s all about the price making its case, and volume showing a consensus to enter. Watch how the bullish sign appears, followed by uncertainty, then a consensus for longā€¦before the up move appears in price.

So I would say youā€™re first guess is probably correct.

wellā€¦
the big buying was yesterday.

I interpreted the chart as if there was more buying than selling.
Today there was little more buying than selling, but I saw much more buying yesterday.
I think I didnā€™t read objectively the chart. There was a bit more buying today too, but the point I am making is the moment SPX was heading down, buying would stop and the price would go down.
Today you could trade AUDJPY having SPX500 chart live basically.

Anyway,

I realize I make things complicated.
Either a support holds or not. Period.
SPX500 or not SPX500 thatā€™s the story.
Buy low sell high.

I simply entered the trade too early and was stopped out.
Good week end.

Hi,

Iā€™m looking at comments here on the EURUSD chart.
Iā€™m not really understanding it.
Itā€™s like if itā€™s moving but I donā€™t see really high vol to justify moves.
Is it because weā€™re just barely retracing a huge drop from 1.5 to 1.19?
Is it because a lot of short positions are closed?
Is it because the long positions on the USD are being closed after a huge ride?
Is it because something will happen next?

Not sure, it seems the pair is moving without that ā€œdramaticā€ volume activity.
Thatā€™s why I didnā€™t trade it on friday. I preferred AUDJPY which gave clearer signals.

It seems itā€™s reacting much stronger when it hits the tops, but the trend goes up and not down.

Pete, can u see reaction to support/resistance/trend lines being mild?
Any comment is welcome.
Thanx.

Luca

Personaly Iā€™m thinking that the decline from last year is in 5 waves, with the last wave being an extended 5th wave.

Hi petefader,
This is krishna here from India. i have successfully added you as my friend. i desperately needed to learn VSA method from your side. i have gone through couple of ebooks but still finding it difficult to learn the same. Can u please guide me from this thread so that i can learn this method of trading.

regards,
krishna

[B]You are not the only one finding VSA difficult[/B]. It seems once or twice a week now that someone is coming to me saying they canā€™t understand VSA from what is out there.

If we are talking about Master The Markets/Trade Guider, than of course it has to be too hard to understand so they can sell you the software for $5,000.

Iā€™ll answer your questions the best I can. Iā€™ll post analysis whenever I can.

Feel free to post anytime. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty much not clear where the market will go at this point in time.
:D.

Hi Pete,
Are U still active in the Forum as of now. Please post your last week results here so that I can learn more.

Regards,
Krishna