1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

where’s the original… ??
I don’t quite get anything…
Is this a code, ;D

eh, don’t worry about it. Happy independance day! (Here in US). I’ll try and post some setups this week. :slight_smile:

they are very welcome!!!
:smiley:

I’m short E/U at 1.2544, scalp. Self explainitory I think…

I took some profit off +10 since it’s just a scalp, and locked BE…let’s see if I can stay in it.

I closed it +16 on possible stopping volume at full fibb extention…a scalp is a scalp. I had a 18 pip SL on that.

I’m long EU…just looking for small scalps, slow time of day.

edit: Closed it -1 pip…too slow now.

Long again. Buyers showed up on that attempt to test the low. High stopping volume to the far left and on the move down at 61.8 fib. Should be enough to break up through the range.

Took off half profit +12, locked the rest at BE, going for more. Doesnt sound like many pips, but my SL was 13 pips risking 2%, so I already banked about 1% profit for the trade, and no more risk…hoping this will run a bit for me.

I entered now long…
I think it can go 70 more pips…
the trend line up there…
It looks like there’s activity only when the buyers shows up.
Good call entering so early!!!

Break even was hit on the rest of that trade…it’s looking choppy. Oh well, 1% on that and 1.7% on the first scalp makes 2.7% for the day. :slight_smile: Maybe I’ll go to sleep and skip London…3:35 am here.

It’s choppy, they’re completing the loading before the jump.
I’m not sure if the jump is going to be up or down…
Confusing signals… the highest vol of the day was up.
Let’s see.

Yep, it looks like it wants to test some higher prices today, probably 1.26-1.2650 resistance. The reaction to that level would be key for this week.

Good that you went to bed, this was the worst trading day ever.
No vol, nothing on EURUSD, something on GBPUSD, but I was looking to EUR.
Great if you can post any trade. :slight_smile:

Yep, US holiday AND…THIS IS JULY!! Notorious for low volume choppy PA!

Last year July was the absolute worst month of the year. I’m not planning anything but small scalps like I’ve been showing here…swing traders should probably go on vacation LOL.

Last year July cleaned out all the newbie accounts, and this place was like a ghost town…so eveyone’s been warned. Having said that, I hope this year is different, but I’ll go with the flow…order flow. :wink:

Thanx for sharing that…
I might concentrate on some strategy testing of july 09
And becoming comfortable with my demo account…
:smiley:
Anyway even for small scalps your trade are very useful. They reinforce the basics learned.

I’m long E/U. looking for a quick scalp on the bounce up, then a possible short from there, if volume confirms.

EDIT: Locked BE on the first position.

EDIT: closed 1st postion +10

Took some more profit and locked BE …maybe it will get .50 fib, but I’m about to close this bad boy. :smiley:

edit: closed the rest of the second position now…about .9% gain for my Aisa baby scalp. :slight_smile: Maybe I’ll check in again later.

mmm…

Not many sellers to stop the up move.

Nice trade.
I woke up i the middle of the night here I saw it, and beside feeling sleepy :smiley: I didn’t feel confident with it.
It’s like these days vol comes and goes in an unreliable way. Not all the time. Like where I went long… why sellers vanished suddenly? Did they really vanish?
It’s like the MM are teasing “us”.