1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Travelling OK at the moment

whats did u use as ur initial stop loss pls?

Looked like a bit of demand coming in. Chickened out!

25 Pips Fabulono1

Nice one Steveleg. Nice get out too :slight_smile:

Sir, the first ND candle was actually the third candle from the upmost one, making a perfect short entry. Volume wasn’t that low but was lowe than the previous two. But a lot of bear strenght came in on that as the confirmation candle showed.
Anyway you made a great trade. Hats off :slight_smile:

Best Regards

I look forward to it! I usually don’t draw them correctly or after the fact… Today was a great trading day! Eu gu and gold were amazing missed oil though! Will start posting my trades here also when can but trade whilst at work so can be difficult. I started out at Forex factory and was told about your thread good going!

G`day Kyle,

Good to see that your still around mate. Ive been away for a while. Glad to be back paper trading again and enjoying it. Even better to have Pete back. Those two new videos have been a great help. Some people are good at trading but cant teach. Petes a master at what he does and is able to teach it which really helps. Cant thank him enough! On ya Pete.

Hey Steveleg,
I’ll be around for a long time :slight_smile: I love learning this and am slowly getting better. Slow and steady wins the race. I have gone all out and am now using a real account, although very small money at this stage until I am confident enough to invest more. If it all falls over, I will have a lesson, but not be burned financially, however, how can you lose everything when you are strict with your S/L. I never trade more than 2% risk.
Looking forward to a good night tonight (hopefully). A good night to me is one without a loss. A fair night is a loss from a valid entry :slight_smile: Bad night is a trade I shouldn’t have made, which I did last Wednesday.
Warm enough in Noosa today?? 38 on the Goldie today (only 17 here).
You are right with Petefaders advise etc. He loves to impart his knowledge, and is never condacending, no matter how basic a question is. A very good teacher :slight_smile:
Catchya around in the thread :slight_smile:

Kyle

Hey Pete,
Could you have a look at this trade? Is this according to your rules correct entry? (Entered long where the green arrow is)

Is it MT5 platform?

I don’t think you should buy there, not this high. Watch the overall volume on the top, it’s greater than the volume on the bottom. I’m waiting and hoping that a nice short shows up today.

The rule book can probably be thrown out the window in E/U today with that summit thingy going on. The major participants will be watching cues from that before deciding what to do. Might get pretty choppy.

I didn’t take a trade yesterday, and wont until pa is normal again. I wait these times out. A crucial part of VSA is background, and our background is a mess. Still now, SM is not in their usual…“computers take eveyones money” mode. I’ll let them figure it out and keep my pips.

Steve, Kyle thanks. :slight_smile:

Ascending triangle is forming on EU. Break out is near.

Masa petefader yor technique very much see da ball, hit da ball, I like

hey Pete,

i was going through the charts and saw this…

im not sure of which phase this would be …or is it a war b/w supply and demand and y did it first reverse and then went up…
i apologise if i asked a noob question…im a noobie :stuck_out_tongue:

Any suggetions will b appretiated

High volume up top on the 5 minute chart, looks like stopping volume.

High volume reversal candle on the mid pivot on the 15 minute chart.

A few 30 minute candles ago there was a high volume reversal candle, and we haven’t closed above it yet.

The Daily chart shows we’re right on a pivot line.

Looking for shorts.

High Resolution

Edit, just went short.

I haven’t found a good entry yet, where did you enter?

I am still waiting with this