1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

This one’s pretty good…

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I use screencast dot com on a daily basis…very few emails.

Let’s try this again… The volume is high on the 15min, but the price has a difficult time breaking the 1.3680 area (like you stated)…

Also, thanks for the heads up on pic hosting everybody!

Closer look on 15min at todays action. Now we see this has very high volume and 1.3680 is not breaking, as you/I said lol.

Also, look at the size of the up bar…that is a sign of weakness, climactic before a turn.

In this situation I might sell after no demand shows up on the 5 min. as long as 80 holds of course.

If you look at the 15min chart, the buyers just got owned. On the 1hr chart you’ll see that the last big sell-off (last bar) was accomplished with only medium volume (so far) but it looks like the buyers might be trying to re-group. We’ll see how things turn out at the end of day, how much resistance is in the 1.357 - 1.359 range.

It’s like a chess match with money.

looking at your chart…[I]if[/I] this 1hr closes bearish I have my text book 1hr reversal…and this one took it’s time and has a ton of volume. Could see 1.3550 tomorrow easily. 1.35 this week.

I like using ImageShack…

First entry was actually 2/3. Kinda Ballzy. Then after clear test bar, I opened 1/3 more.

I think my trade was kinda little too aggressive and ballzy, but great weakness at that price before, and that huge vol bar… It just felt right for me.

Considering the following:

1. We’ve been seeing big volume distribution (accumulation of short positions) over the last few days, highlighted in some of my previous posts.

2. The highest volume candle so far was just completely rejected when hitting the top resistance line.

What does that tell you?

That’s cool Nerokoso. If you have an understanding, I’m all for keeping things loose…not becoming VSA drones and only sticking with a particular setup or two. You guys remind me of when I first started getting the hang of VSA. I was quite the cowboy. Too old for that stuff now lol, I want my easy 1-2 trades a day and relax.

Great trade! I’ve had success with trading the reverse of high volume candles which either close or have a wick at a resistance/support line. I figure if the big volume candle couldn’t break it, a reversal is likely. These type of trades, combined with a low SL, can give a spectacular Risk:Reward ratio :smiley:

As they say, K.I.S.S. …keep it simple smarty. :wink:

Thx guys. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so new to this volume thingy. And I’m so excited about it that I’m all over the place sometimes.

But yes, I had stop very close there. I risked so little and I gained +2%. That is quite decend 20 minute (?) trade.

Look like a good short soon?

I actually took fast short scalp. +7 pips.

The screenshot is too small to see anything :frowning:

Looks like it’s the same as mine anyway.

Cool pete, I like it when you post the signal up, so that everyone can see the real-time action of the market.
Keep it up :smiley:

ok, but if you’re going to take the trades at least act like you’re not…I don’t need the stress of worrying about trades I might not even be in lol. …just messing.

Look like it’s holding there, what should we do in this particular situation?

ditto on this one, I’m all confused