1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I haven’t traded at all these past few days, hopefully things will get back to normal next week. No wonder Pete left early :stuck_out_tongue:

I took a small scalp this morning and I’ll think that’ll do it for me for the week. I’ll be watching but I think I’ll put a trigger lock on my mouse :wink:

I took fast 20 pips. Shorted. Too busy to take screenshot. Reaction to daily R1 was something that told me to do so. So I did. :stuck_out_tongue:

Interesting. Even though things were a bit crazy and the uncertainty pushed me out of the market, my standard trades would have got me up 3 trades:

You should trust your system. :smiley:

No, If in doubt stay out, it pays in the long run, the trick is not to get frustrated about missing out, take the highest probability trades.

High Volume short wick, short on break of the wick.

Pending order removed, no entry for me.

Let me get this right,

You didnt trade that one because the next candle failed to confirm an immediate downward trend?

And the previous post, ‘qualified’; (although you decided to err for caution)

1. because it was the lowest pin with volume suggesting buying volume?

2. because the consecutive candle was higher voume again, and closed higher, (although it didn’t continue the trend immediately)

3. Again, a New low pin with high volume,

4. Same

5. Because we are seeing the same signals but reversed, therefore stopping volume?

Am I understanding this correctly?

I’m so confused what will happen next. I should stay out rest of the week. Friday is so difficult for me anywayz.

Oh and btw… 1111th post in this thread cool.

getting very close to the 61.5 fib level… showing weakness also maybe time for a reverse I sure hope so. It would be nice to get my money back this choppy market robbed me of.

Went short on the high volume pinbar reversal off the pivot point line.

TP Taken.

Considering how strongly the market is ranging right now, it’s almost impossible to lose the last few days if you go short near the high or long near the low. You never know how long it will last, however, so I’m done for the day!

Very bold statement for forex but, yes I’d have to agree with you.

This might be the beginning of the big move I’ve been waiting for.

All was correct besides #2. I wouldn’t know if the next candle would end up being higher volume, because I would have traded it when it broke the upper wick.

Also #5 I would have shorted when the green candle closed, not waiting to see if the next candle has stopping volume.

either a retrace to 68.1 on the m15 and down or double top for the 61.8 on the daily. thats my uneducated guess haha

I think there’s 3 possible scenarios, for now I’m going to go with this one.
EURUSD, Daily

I was considering to take short… But it was friday… I hate fridays. lol I took very small short and fast scalp… meh

Friday’s are a pain, the Friday you switch off it flies, then the Friday you stay it stays too.

sorry if I seem pesky, but what would your other two be?