1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Do you think they’ll still have a go with all the drama going on in the ME? All that Yen dumping across EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDJPY has been reversed already.

I think they hunted for stops in USDJPY up to 83.51 and knocked EURJPY barrier off in the process. There is USDJPY barrier @84.00.
I don’t see any reason why they should. They have got their orders lined up, already.

All that Yen dumping across EURJPY, GBPJPY and USDJPY has been reversed already.

I don’t know. :slight_smile:

Calm down, lets try and study just EUR/USD, try and keeping the teaching others in perspective, different currencies and variations don’t help.

petefadrer, fancy coming back off holiday and impart your generosity once more?

There was a USD spike right after some Libyan army announcement that called on people to march to Tripoli to remove the boss man. I guess investors briefly flipped the “oh crap it’s a civil war” button.

Anyway with only a 50 pip range today we sould be in for some fun movements tomorrow or the next day once MPC minutes are released.

Any chance of back to reality round here?

I’m long from 1.3546. Banked some and holding for more. 4hr is possible inverse H&S to 1.3850

Thank *** for that, where have you been?

Just skim if you’re bored reading something that, in your opinion, has no bearing on your trading. Other people might find them beneficial.

But to keep things more or less on track seeing as it’s a VSA thread… :wink: Here’s the long I took this morning at about 8:20am - entered at 1.3540 after the double bottom once volumes seemed to be showing that price was holding up around the low from 3 days back. Exited a little before the 62% Fib.

lol…ok I’ll try and post more.

Same here, but I left on 1/3 of my position. That 4hr inverse HS is too nice…and the 1hr looks perfect to kick it off.

Nice spot… whoosh there she goes :slight_smile:

1.3550/55…did you remember that reality ?

It’s the same crowd from last Fri…at the same spot. :slight_smile:

Exactly, only one religion round here - profit

Eye candy…

Nothing to do with the Libyans though?

Now it’s a short from the 61.8 innit? Nerokoso - scalp it quick before you miss it!

No way…price has continued up on high volume on the 5 min. My definition of stopping volume is volume equal or higher than during the trending move, with no continuation. When it finally pulled back a bit, the up bar before it didn’t qualify as stopping volume…it was not higher than during the up move.

LOL, Nero is going to be pissed he missed this.

Price moves due to what’s happening around the world. If the whole world decided to sit on their hands for the day price wouldn’t move much. If some people want to incorporate some of the bigger things that are happening into their trading then how about just letting them have at it instead of sniping at it because just you don’t like it? You’ve found what works for you. Let other people go with what works for them.

I agree with you, but that’s another thread not?

Isn’t this a thread about VSA Fibs S/R?

Sure - fair point. But a few off-topic posts won’t kill the thread.

Aaaaanyway… to revert to topic once more. Went short at 1.3649 to see if price wants to hold below the Feb 21st low. Price also bounced this level a number of times mid to late Jan. Volumes didn’t support at entry but and still looking a bit iffy now. +15 pips at the moment so will probably move stop to B/E to be safe. Doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of selling pressure right now.